act 19: 7 years later

Since Goku and Bardock are spread over the vegeta planet, 7 years have collapsed, on earth many things have happened like the fact that his now 16-year-old Gohan is now studying at a prestigious school in Mr Satan's town [  ...] while Videl had just learned about Gohan's story, the planet Vegeta became a magnificent planet not populated by savage and ruthless warriors but by mighty and responsible warriors since Bardock and the Saiyan people rose to power.  'is developed in an amazing way without anyone to tell them what to do some of them had left the planet for another habitable planet not with the aim of destroying them but with an aim of a cohabitation between the peoples obviously some peoples  even taught them to live as one of their own but for others it is still quite difficult to accept that his primary and monstrous sayans have become good it was hard to believe that with  ut the harm they had caused in the past there were even sayans who had become members of the intergalactic patrol to ensure security in all galaxies of course they were the most warriors trained personally by the king and his descendants they were  the most powerful and each year they had new recruits to take over such were the king's orders.  But despite everything Bardock continued to train with these two sons for 7 years, their levels have evolved so much that they have surpassed the state of simple super sayan even Raditz (following the renewal of the planet Vegeta and their evolutions not to mention the  fact that Goku is not dead you can imagine that buu will die under the same conditions as in the anime but may be in the conditions as in dragon ball fighterz with combined attack)

Vegeta
-championate of the world of martial art?

Gohan
-Yes, it's Mr. Satan's daughter who told me about that

Vegeta
-why not I really want to test my new power the last time during the Cell tournament you were the strongest but there I trained for 7 years you have no chance against me

Bulma
-I can confirm this since Son goku and Bardock left he trained like crazy but speaking of them you haven't seen them yet?

Gohan
-No a sayan arrived a very short time ago

Vegeta
-a sayan

Gohan
-yes and he was very polite strangely calling us Goten and me grandson of the king or young master

Vegeta
- (it means that Bardock has succeeded he is the new king what does it matter he will not be stronger than me this time)

Bulma
-it's rather weird

Gohan
-He's been there for a while and plus he can even turn into a super sayan you can believe it?

Bulma / vegeta
-what?

Gohan
-I swear to you in addition he is there to supervise the training of his Goten and me moreover he takes care of the protection of mom his name is Frix

Bulma
-lucky them at least they are protected

Gohan
-but he sent us a message very soon the royal family will be there I let you imagine the surprise and the joy of mom when she heard that

Vegeta
-kakarot will soon be there more reason to register for this tournament

A few days later his Gohan continued to train with Goten and Frix while Videl barely learned to fly when she came, he stopped training on orders from Son Gohan.  Frix taught Videl in great detail how to fly because on the planet Vegeta Frix was a very powerful warrior who learned all about the supervision of the king personnel a service reserved only to the elite and recruits of the intergalactic patrol so he  was easy for him to learn them he was also one of the most faithful servants of Bardock that's why he received the mission of protector and trainer of his Gohan but as Bardock did not know that Goku had  another son arriving on earth Frix took the two warriors in exchange with the help of piccolo without asking any questions and like any trainer and stern protector he forced Videl to go around the world every day when she came to visit Gohan  the first day it had to be his Goten accompanying him because he too was taking, motivating by seeing Goten doing tricks before her Videl was always motivating to do it even if it was rather easy for Son  Go  ten who had Sayan blood flowing in her veins but after a while she managed to do it but only in 30 minutes which was already very very good for a simple human in such a short time she had returned home  on the orders of Frix who advised him that "how there are only 5 days left before the start of the tournament, it is essential to rest because your body will not support one more day of flight back home. Rest for the rest of the days if  you do not follow the instructions you could even die or remain paralyzed for life good rest "

Videl
-good low we see you on the day of the tournament

Gohan
-See you later

Videl left without arguing too much

Gohan
-Frix she really risks death if she does not rest

Frix
-no, but just to be very tired for the day is to give us time to train more seriously

Gohan
- (laughs) I also said to myself

Frix
- I did it for a good reason so let's not waste time

Gohan
-Thank you

Frix
-now turn yourself into a super sayan.  We continue we have wasted enough time to teach the young master and Madame Videl to fly we are not resting we still have a lot of things to learn

Goten
-but I'm tired

Frix
- it's true you just finished learning to fly so take 30 minutes to rest but Gohan we have to continue

Gohan
-Why me?  Me too I am tired?

Frix
- stop complaining let's get started

Gohan
- (sigh) good ok let's go