act 30 : an unusual old man, a hope of winning

As things went downhill in the real world with the absorption of Gotenks and the end of the merger of Bardock and Goku.  However, things did not improve in the kingdom of the Gods with the destruction of the sword which had ceased to destroy buu but against all odds an old man appeared.

Shin (approaching the old man)
- hello sir can I know who you are and what you are doing here

The old man
- so you have no respect for old people insolent I am a kaio shin of the 15th generation

Kibito and Shin captivated by the old man's response began to apologize as best they could, acknowledging his seniority, but Gohan didn't understand anything about this whole story and asked that his training be ended as soon as possible.  After explaining the current situation to the old kaio, he asked for help.

Old kaio
- good that's how I have no other choice but to help you so sit down young man

He began to turn Gohan's turn for a good hour then sat down across from him, stretched out his hands to Gohan and opened a store, began to yell at him while laughing out loud.
Meanwhile on earth the situation was starting to be critical with the new forms of buu nobody could even move it he was infinitely more powerful than in the original work he dodged their blows with impressive speed.  These blows had an incredibly powerful power Raditz asked Goku to do the same as the day of the hour of their clash but that it would be him who would catch buu but Goku told him that it would be useless with buu's regeneration ability.  sacrifice would be irrelevant while thinking of Goten and Trunks lying in his body.  But after thinking the idea was to refuse to have a better chance against him his Goku looked around but everyone was on the ground except Raditz who was next to him.  Buu mad with joy burst out laughing but these cries of joy turned into cries of terror he began to feel a violent pain in his head and energy began to leave his body he resumed his previous form  he started to sweat a lot and Goku decided to take care of it alone.  Goku began to attack him without any fear then gave him a blow which cut off his arm but with the combo of Goku offered to him he did not have time to remember his arm so he regenerated his arm immediately but it did not.  'did not prevent receiving blows.  Goku stopped attacking him and began to provoke him in different ways but at that moment Goku was indirectly reminding him of his arm that had been torn off barely a while ago in sentences like <I wonder how you got it.  made to absorb my son with great ease I wonder how they can fit both in such a small body I would like to see that> while making fun of him buu had just remembered his arm.  He started to move him and when he started to climb behind Goku Bardock tried to stop him but Raditz asked him not to move and that everything that was happening was already planned.

Buu (laughing)
- you want to know how they fit in my body so come and see for yourself ...

The big ball threw itself on Goku who was already prepared for this situation he had just time to shout "shield" which he was absorbed in turn in front of the stunned gaze of Shin who looked at him since watching from the realm of the Gods the largest  hope of the earth has just been lost how to solve this problem which has gone from easy to impossible