act 3: a fight of the most legendary goku vs vegeta

Vegeta and Son goku planned to fight to the death no sound the noise was so nonexistent that even a fly could be heard Bardock picked up a stone and threw it in the air the second the stone hit the ground.  sayans threw themselves on each other and the fight began.Bardock was happy to see the evolution of his son and despite that the vegeta prince was of the same strength as Goku.It should be known that at birth Kakarot was only 2  unity therefore was one of the weakest sayans of the sayan rank reason why Bardock did not take care of his son but he became proud we see his son that he was so weak that today he can compete with the prince of the most sayan  mighty warriors.

Bardock
-...

Krillin
-Who is he?

Bardock immediately noticed the little one's tail right next to Krillin

Bardock
-you are like us you also have a tail I presume you must be his gohan the kakarot son

Gohan
-Yes but who are you?

Bardock
-I'm your grandfather your father's father my name is bardock

Krillin / Gohan
-hein Goku's father / daddy

Goku and vegeta were still in their fights but with the technique of kaioken goku managed to gain the upper hand then the famous attack of goku's kamehameha kaioken × 4 and the garric cannon of vegeta occurred.  After that defeated, Vegeta came back angrier than ever and threw the light that allowed him to change into a giant monkey.

Bardock
- VEGETA

Vegeta looked at him

Bardock
-the little one and I are also in possession of the tail and you can find yourself in a bad posture you know it better than me 2 against one it is not your adventage

Vegeta
- come I will wait for you

Bardock
- kakarot grows from there gohan look at the light there

Just after the appearance of his gohan changed and turned into a giant ape just as Bardock Vegeta was quickly beaten and Bardock snatched his tail.  Vegeta only had the energy to cut off his gohan's tail but Bardock had crushed him and then exploded the light.  he resumed his human form Krillin took the sword of yagirobe and wanted to kill him but Songoku prevented him from doing so and bardock brought vegeta back to his ship at that moment Bardock said to him "Vegeta you don't know how to be but it is the freezer that destroyed our planet why  you continue to serve him "

Vegeta
-what?  let go of me you'll regret that you left me alive you're just a liar frieza never would have done that

Bardock
-we will meet again VEGETA

Vegeta
-ahahahahahah yes we will meet again when I eliminate you