Chapter 1 Bar

Every tattoo is a scar; Scars of past pain; Pain of love.

Dani

I enter a bar, not just a simple bar it has a circle society we can fit in. It's called beer garden for short BG .This bar has various types of people who have difficulty in life, closet or not, broken and looking for something.

Music blares as people dance around, some are drunk, some have ways to be drunk and someone wakes me from my thoughts.

"Hey, Dani" One of my friends called me because my name is Danielle Mitch Madrigal which is too long.

"Come sit with us" She led me to the table.

A table where more groups of women whose waiting to find their match in the club or in other ways .

"Wanna play spin the bottle?" The leader of the group asked us. That caught my attention and I don't care what she recently told us cause I'm busy looking for a girl who will like me now.

Most of us yell "Yeah!"

"If who's pointed at it will kiss her if not you drink one full shot" The leader told us then she began first to spin

Each spin always pointed at me like I mostly kissed all and I had no choice to stop. It's just a game and some will drink it out. Most of us here are broken, looking for play things and for true love to partner. Well I'm on the side of the play thing or I can't specify. I enjoy most of my own even if I black out from drunkenness.

I look at the girl spins the bottle and it pointed at me again

"What you got there?, You always get the girls" My friend Maj whispered to me while I looked at the girl who I'm going to kiss.

I just shrug as a reply to think the table is the reason. I lean forward and the girl leans in too.

We kissed and I felt her palm holding my cheek pulling me towards her. We almost go for it until she's the one who breaks it.

"You're a good kisser" The girl in front of me said and smiled.

Then it hit me, remembering back then who used to say to me. The reason why I got my first tattoo. It made me feel that same pain that I only smiled at the girl.

"I wish I could get to know you more" She added and blinked.

"Is she flirting with me ?" To though I said

I only looked at her and never replied. I didn't spin so the shot turned at me next. It was a full shot and I had to brace it.

"Your turn Dani" Maj said while giving me the shot.

I just took it and drank it like nothing with a chaser next to the side. My friend raised a thumbs up for me if I'm ok and I replied thumbs up too.

"Hey, Maj I will go to the bathroom" I said and I suddenly sat up and I made a mistake.

"You ok?" Maj asked in worry and I nodded as a reply, well I don't know barely her just a drunk mate here to this group so I left.

My sight is almost blurry but I can walk so I manage to go to the restroom then someone is right next to me.Is that girl again. Were in the line up to the rest room until I'm next then the girl next to me said "Can we go together".

"Why this club only had one restroom" I eager to my thoughts maybe I tell to the owner of the bar to get another comfort room.

I looked at her and couldn't reply because I needed to go. She just let herself lead to the restroom and I followed her. I was to pee first and I thought she would too.

She just stared at me "You're not going to?" I stood up and washed. She pulls me next to her face and kisses me.

She likes kissing hungry for dominance and I give it to her. I knew she would give in so that I could make a move till someone knocked "Are you done yet?"

We both startled so we went out immediately and another next exchange with us. I got back to my site but she wasn't there. Then I saw her,she was talking to others now. I thought she's into me but I'm wrong or I made her feel bad. So I put out my cigarette and smoke it out like nothing happens.

The night went on drinking, smoking and some others began to fight over a small thing because we came to the bar in a different group of clubs. Some fight because of someone taking their girl away for them.

The bar owner doesn't care about our fight as long it's outside not inside or we will pay for the damage.

Every Saturday night this is the time I ever enjoy here because I could get all the girls here. This bar is the best for someone like me who wants to get hurt and hurt others.

The bar ended at 4am and we all lost. We don't care if we sleep at the walk side and puke around. As long we had company to go home with it was fine like others who got themselves a snatch.

For me I didn't get one, maybe I will look at Facebook and next Saturday. Then I saw the girl again with someone else. I knew she saw me and looked away as if she hid the look of her eyes in pain. I never thought about it till I got home and dove to my bed to sleep. Then I dreamt hunting me the past of my first tattoo. The reason why I got my wolf tattoo.

A wolf longing for the lost half of her life and a pain for leaving behind.