Chapter 4 Her side part 2

Sex is not a gender base; Sex is not a love; Sex is in our human nature

Riley

We got home. I remember our eyes met before we left the club. “Dang it” I muffle.

“Riley. The bath is ready” Justine said and she drag me to the bathroom

“What were you thinking?” it's that girl again that made you hot" She said eyeing me goofy

“What gives, back off!” I said, looking at her deadly. I knew I shouldn't tell her.

“Jees... Ok let's not destroy the mood” and she kisses me while we both get on the tab.

She's a passionate kisser but I like it harder and pin her hands up off the tub making her sit up.

“Why always so hard?” She argued while I bit her lips to bleed most likely.

I just smiled and replied “Cause I knew you liked it”.

As I trail off to her lip to her neck leaving her marks even a bite to her ears I knew she wanted it.

“Lets go to the bed but on your knees and paws” I demand

“Yes master” she replied and followed my command.

I follow her as I spank her butt until she hopes on bed and I push her down.

“Good girl, you deserve a reward” I kiss her and pulled out a blind fold putting to her eyes

I saw a handcuff in her drawer so I used it on her. I let her hear what I found “Hey?How did you know- ” she asked but I covered her mouth with my hand.

“I see everything, you know that” I handcuff her hands up to the head bed and begin my way.

“Your bad hiding something like this and you even protest” I open her legs revealing hers.

“A bad girl even now you're this wet. You need to be punished” Then I shove my fingers in hers and bite her thigh.

Her moan acho to the dark room of night as she passed out but I was not content as she looked at me and kissed me. I knew it's her turn to pleasure me but I knew she's tired too. I pulled out and stand putting a light of the cigarette

“You don't want it?”  She looked concerned.

“No , it's not enough” I said truly “and don't look at me like that” I added. I just contain giving pleasure to others but not for me it's like something is missing.

She just gave up cause she knew she can't force me as i can and she went to sleep.

As I was done I went to her side and looked at her “When can I change” I whispered. I was about to fall asleep when I saw a text  I was accepted for a job nearby. Great, I have to wake up early so I clear my mind and try to catch back my sleepiness.

Morning

I woke up ,Justine was not by my side well, always “Such an early bird” I said.

I got up off the bed and saw a note on the table “Eat”

I take off the note and grab the food puting it to microwave to preheat

When I heard it bell, I eat it and look at the clock “Well it's just a first day it can wait” I said as I finish

I went to the bath. I remember that the text said were a polo and black pants.

When I got done I tried to find something suitable to wear,lucky there is so I put it on and went on to the restaurant where I got hired. it was just walking distance.

I glance outside looking around to see if it's open already.

“New hire” I looked around and I saw a man.

I nod as a reply and start looking innocent he looks like some manager the way he wear

“Ok come in, I'm about to open the store” Then he unlock the door

“Is this your first time ?” He ask

“No sir I had experience before” I replied and stand straight

“Ok ,Later there someone will guide you what to do and rules” he firmly said and went inside as I followed.

“Follow your heads even who work longer here listen to them carefully and I'm your area manager Mike” he added and he went to his office.

I saw many coworkers arrive and someone came to me “Newbee?” she asked

“Yes ma'am” I said ,well I don't know what to say I just look at her

“Follow me,” She ordered and I followed her “ I'm your team leader Liz. All you're gonna do is serve and listen to the customer's concern. This where we put our things” She guided me to the room where I saw some others putting there bags

“Put your things here. No one can snatch here” she pointed to the cam

Then I put my bag down and follow her out

“Here is a note you're experienced in, right?” She stopped and gave me the note.

“Yes ma'am” I said taking the note

“Good, Go get the customer order” as the door open means the first customer arrives.

I was about to go when I heard someone scream calling for our team leader. That's where I saw her again.