Chapter 3 Her side

Cheating is wrong but felt right; Doing it feels good; Doing it hurts you as you hurt others.

Riley

I found a bar that fits me. Remembering I would be tamed to cheat and play around. Looks like I can't take it because it's in our blood. Even though I already have a lover, I can't get enough of the beautiful girls around me.

It doesn't hurt me even though she found out and threw me out. I still found someone to fool with and can't help it being a chick magnet.

“Hey, Riley” My so called friend justine called me.

“What?” I irritated ask

“Since you're here regularly. Some club brought new member wanna entertain them” She grinning told me

She knew I was looking for a prey this night. She pointed to the table where there were so many drunken teenagers. Music blaring so loud so I tried to fit in and sit at the table where some newbee is.

I was introduced by the leader when I got there and it made me stand “ Hey guys.This is my friend of friends Riley, she regularly here so if there's a problem just go to her”

I just look at them and look like they dont mind me till I notice someone got my eye. She wears a tank top white and a jacket on her waist. I sat again and looked at her but she didnt notice me. "Is she also looking for someone or is she also looking for a prey of something?" I asked myself.

“ Wanna play spin the bottle” The lead said interrupting to my thoughts

I hear them yell all “Yeah” it made me giggle how they act like kids.

The lead explained the situation of the game and started the game most of us were picked until it got to me.I spin and It was picked by none other than that girl "Wow! Now I gotta see her eyes and tattoos all over" I said in my thoughts. She leans in and we kiss. I did not expect her to be good even for a first timer like her. "Is she a first timer or not" I start to doubt.

I broke out the kiss as I whispered “You're a good kisser”. Even the new girl that she first kissed can't stop looking at her.

“I wish I could get to know you more” I added and wink

She just looked at me and her friend called “ Your turn Dani” . At least I knew her name now.

The night went on and I looked for her to notice she was gone at her seat. I knew she went to pee so I followed her. Also the girl recently is following too. I glare at her and she gives up.

I found her looks like she almost passed out finding her way but she managed. She falls in line so I follow her there.

“Can we go together?” I requested and I knew she wouldn't refuse .

She only looked at me and I saw the girls go out the toilet. It means our turn so I walked in and she followed me. She helped herself and got to pee. I only look at her seeing her breast is about to pop out. She has a fine breast making me want her not only the kiss. Also her tattoo between it. I want to draw a line to it.

“You're not going to?” She pointed when done and I pulled her to kiss like my instinct kicked in.

She kissed me back. I totally fell for it. She was amazing unlike others who I kissed. Can't make a move on her this is bad. I felt her hands roaming around my body till someone knocked “Are you done yet?” We both fixed ourselves like nothing and went out.

I knew she would look for me and damn it made me hot. I need to find someone. I quickly notice Justine waving on me.

“So girl did you find someone?” She smirked like it was clearly known out of something.

“No” I burfly.

She laughed like a maniac and kissed me. I knew it. She knew me more. I felt for it. I don't care as long as I get rid of this. The night went like usual as we got home. Justine took me to her home .

Were more as friends, more like using each other, nothing more.