Chapter 2 flashback

Remembering the past hurts you and hunts you till it's unforgettable.

Dani

Dream

“Baby, Are you even listening” My girlfriend called me from my deep thought

“Yes” I looked at her .I remember we're in theater.

“Yeah right. Still dont listen eh, Why? What is in your mind?” She ask angrily 

“Nothing just wondering how to get a job. You knew I didn't finish my studies” I replied and look to what were watching.

“Well,there some other ways and come on let's enjoy this movie” She pursue me squishing my left hand.

“But you know it's hard a life like this. I had nothing or anything” I argued and she let go of my hand 

“This is why I hate talking about it. I too. You know I depend on my parents and now you are talking to me here on our date” In a disgusting tone she speaks to me like I'm someone else that make me look at her again.

“Don't look at me like that. We been in a year still you don't know me” She stand and walk out of the treater.

“Hey wait babe I'm sorry” I called out and follow her out.

“No... we're over. I know I love you but you need to grow and see things around you. You alway depend on your thoughts and instincts negatively.” She look at me and holding her cried out cause were in public.

I didn't speak for a moment cause I don't know what to tell her.

“I'm going now” Then she turn around and began to walk away pulling her arm to face me.

I stop her “ I can't let you go. You knew you're my first love and I can't …” I trade off cause its wrong to say that word.

She just shakes her head and pull out herself out of my grasp “That's the reason, you knew my reason and don't depend on me. Goodbye” She said in flat tone.

“ Wait! just for the last kiss, please...” I stopped her again and pleaded. I know I'm pathetic now cause its hurts a lot, my heart is breaking down but I can if she can be strong now.

I kissed her but she didn't kiss me back and left. Jane who held my heart that I kept on holding on now. I knew I couldn't get over this so soon.

I woke up from my dream and looked at the lock “Shit... I'm going to be late” I mumble I felt my heart sank but I ignore it.

I quickly got up even though my head hurt and I began to take a bath. I only think now is to get to my work as fast as I can . “Stupid dream why I had to dream about it” I said to myself.

As fast I wore my uniform and jacket to cover my uniform so no one could know where I work. I don't mind skipping breakfast cause I had no one to begin with who could make me breakfast. I can take a break there at my work for 10mins. Then I look at my table remembering someone had cooked me before but it's nothing and I head out locking my room.

I arrive at my working place at a restaurant where I'm a waitress there.

“Hey Dani, your almost late” My co worker Sally greeted me.

“Yeah,Is the manager here already?” I ask and begin to remove my jacket and took my timecard and punch in.

“No. I think he would be running late but our team leader will manage” Sally replied as she finish putting her make up.

“Oh” I replied as I look at her.

“Right , I remember. We got a new hired” She said before getting out of the room.

“What ?” I follow her out.

“I thought our agency would stop hiring now. Were fully crowded” I added.

“Yeah , I thought so too. Look” she pointed at the new hired.

I looked at what she pointed at and its that girl I met at the bar last night. I was shocked. I think I'm gonna melt from my spot until someone nudges me” Hey, You ok?” Sally asked looking at me concern.

“Yeah , No I mean. I think I'm gonna be sick today” I fake to threw up and Sally began to call the team leader.

I knew the new girl saw the commotion now from what's happening cause Sally is too loud to speak. She's like an announcer or something, telling everyone what's happening. Thus why I hate telling more of my side. I'm totally gonna sink in until I know I passed out and fell to the ground till it was dark and regretful.