Chapter 7 What I felt

Don't be afraid of what you felt and let it be;

Riley

I was completely stunned from what happened to me and that girl Dani. I had to give in to how caring I felt to her. Her warm hug and smell that is calming, why did I give it to her my name?.  

“Are you thinking hard again?” Justine looked at me, staring at my hands.

I look at my hand and my nails are barely damaged again from biting “Just look at where you are driving” I replied.

She quickly looked to the street before turning again which was close and stopped. Were at her apartment. I don't know why I'm complete here at hers and not to get my own. Well at least she insisted on me being here. I got out of the car while she unlocked her apartment. “ Is it too much stress or just because of the meeting?. I knew you didn't get home last night so check you out.” she asks before entering her apartment. 

I followed her “No, and I wouldn't tell. I knew you would look for me. So we have privacy now to talk?. I thought no feeling involved?” I talked back to her.

She didn't reply and removed her clothes, throwing it into the bin of dirty clothes. I watched her as she entered the shower and I prepared her clothes to wear also with mine. I was irritated and didn't know what to do for the next day and faced that girl again. I look at the clock and that's when I hear the door open. I stand up not minding looking at Justine. We've been like this ever since something was unquestionable to answer her. I enter the shower and hop to the bathtub,she prepares and I remember dani how her body looks when she's naked like this. I shake my head and stand up but I slip which made me scream a little. Justine burst in “ is there something wrong?” and she looked at me with concern that made me frown.

“Its nothing” I replied madly and stand again

“Don't talk to me for now” I barely said to her like a silence and walk out taking my clothes

“What?” She frown while following me out 

“Didn't you hear me or wanna make it clear?” I face her while putting my new clothes 

“But why?” she said in sadly tone 

“Question all of it, I'm sick of it. Can't you see yourself. We had a contract and that's all. Friends and does” I put out the blower from the drawer and dry my hair “if this continue I will leave” I state and look at her 

“Fine and it's done” and she left me at her apartment. Then I heard her car drive off.

It made me laugh. I'm supposed to be the one who left, not her. I put the blower down and start searching for something hard to drink. I found most red wine but it was fine and I started drinking. 

"Why Justine? Why do you need to have feelings?. I don't deserve that and I'm not the right person for that." I said to myself as I got drunk not knowing what time it had passed. 

I started to dream that Dani was there and I couldn't move. I saw myself naked and she was wearing what I thought looked like lingerie. My hands were bound and I felt weak to her. It's my first time to lose of compuse. Is not like it made me mad or hurt my pride but to be exactly what I wanted. She moves closer to me from down to up planting kisses until it reaches my face. I saw her tattoos were so good and cool to her even in the middle of her breast. 

Were about to kiss but I woke up and ended up kissing Justine.

It was shocking that made me sit up “Why are you here?” I ask without thinking.

“Wow, To make it clear it's my home” She answered back and stand up start walking to her bedroom

I look down and as if I'm becoming shy suddenly. Then blanket was thrown at me 

“If your sleeping there use some blanket” and she close her bedroom door 

I look at the lock. It was the middle of the night already and tomorrow. When I think of tomorrow I remember my dream. "What's happening?" I ask myself as I facepalm. Tonight I might not get to sleep again. 

"What should I do? I can't face her like this or should I let it be?. " Thinking hard as I search for something to eat.

Truly it was a long night all I did was stare at the lock and eat junk foods. 

I hear the door open and Justine stare at me like crazy

“Look at yourself in the mirror,” She said before going to the restroom.

I rush up and look at the mirror near the sofa. “Fuck, so fuck up. How am I supposed to go to work like this in a min” I said as I looked at myself. 

Justine came out and started cooking. I run to the comfort room and wash my face. The eye bag is not disappearing. 

Then I hear someone knock “use this” giving me an ice cube. “Roll it at your eyelid and the meal is ready. I would leave first.” Justine said as she left me again. 

I just looked at her as she left while using the ice on my eyes. It was fading slowly and started to eat what was on the table. I prepare myself and brace myself for how to face Dani this coming day. 

I was nervous while walking on the streets and saw her at the front of the hotel. I hate it, this feeling deep in my throat. Then she saw me as our eyes met and hers was smiling. “What now?,I can't be like this” I said as I walked and entered the store and tried to ignore her.