010.

We all were at Kentrell's house and it was getting late and dark outside

"Oh my god. I haven't seen y'all in forever" Kd said hugging us all. This dude just seen us literally not even 25 minutes ago. Reine and I laughed but Maj mugged the fuck outta him. 

"I wish it was longer you didn't see us" she responded back to KD. He looked as if he felt betrayed and played at the same time.

"Well damn. Joe you ha nigga , you needa fix that." KD said standing next to Joe.

"That aint my nigga no way." she said crossing her arms. Joe sucked his teeth.

"Mane come hea" Joe said pulling Maj into the house with him. I followed right behind them. It was hot as shit out here anyways. Soon as I started to walk behind them Kentrell grabbed my arm.

"That mane say Maj, not Ranada" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Not the middle name, chileeeee" Reine said raising up her hands also going inside. Ben followed right behind her.

"Yea ight Desean" I said back to him. He smiled and grabbed my hand to go inside.

"Yes thank you cause it's hot as shit out here." I trailed behind him. "Kd you not coming with us?" I asked him. He was just standing there in the hot dark.

"Nah I'm waiting for Gemma to get off work." he said and I nodded. I closed the door but left it open a little so there would be a crack in the door. Incase KD stupid self locked himself out.

Kentrell plopped down on the couch next to Ben and Reine. I was going to sit on the other side of him but he grabbed me causing me to sit on his lap. I just kicked my feet up where I was gonna sit at and layed back on his chest. 

A couple seconds later Kd walked in with Gemma.

(Gemma)

"Hey everyone" she said. She seemed sweet but she also looked nervous.

"come sit down girl we not gon bite you" reine told her and patted the seat next to her. she went to sit next to Reine and they talked to eachother. I flashed her a smile and continued talking to Kentrell.

"I'm finna go live" Kentrell said taking out his phone.

"Aint you the one said "Let them wonder" " I mocked his voice and he laughed a lil.

"Ion want hide my future wife from the world" he said looking down at me.

Wifeeeeeeeeee????? baby i'm not even your girlfriend yet. I just did a close mouth smile as he went live.

"wassam y'all" he said speaking into the camera.

I started reading some of the comments. Some were asking who I was, Some was saying negative things, and Most were being very positive and complimenting me.

"Hey guys. I'm Ailynn. But y'all can call me ranada." I said speaking into the camera.

"No y'all can't. I'm the only one ca call ha Ranada. matta fact dont even call her Ailynn. Just don't even talk to ha" he said bucking at the camera.

"Boy calm down." I said while looking up at him. "Anyways if y'all have any homeboys that need a girlfriend just let me kn-" I said before getting cut off.

"Try it if you want. I'm gon screenshot every name in her dms. And I'm gon find all y'all" He said pointing at the camera. I grabbed his finger and bit it. 

"I'm just playing with y'all." I said laughing.

"Yeah I know you is" he said looking down at me.

"And what if I wasn't" I said back getting smart.

"Aight. Try me and you gon see" he said. I playfully rolled my eyes and put my attention back on the live.

"ANYWAYSSSS" I said to be petty.

"are y'all together? if not when y'all gon be together" kentrell said reading the question out loud and smirking at me. he doing that on purpose. " I think ima let Ranada answer that one"he said still smirking.

"need me to read it again? Are y'all toget-" he said trying to read it again but instead I cut him off.

"me and Kentrell not together but we might be in due time. that's if he don't be acting like a hoe" I said causing him to smack his teeth. I laughed a little at his facial expressions.

"Ion know why she playing with y'all. this my wife. and she know she my wife" he said before attacking my face with kisses.

the comments filled with awes and heart eyes. but then a whole lot of people started asking what my instagram was.

"want me tell em?" kentrell asked and i shook my head no. tell me why this nigga started typing my instagram in the comments anyways. And then he pinned it.

I hit him playfully. "now why would you do that" I asked him. seconds later my phone started blowing all the way up. I already had enough followers and I didn't want anymore.

"now watch this be on the shaderoom " he said. I nodded my head.

"bye bye" he said to the live before ending it. then he started scrolling on his ig feed as I was still laying on him.

"come on i'm tired" he said tapping my thigh to get up. but i didnt move.

"I dont want toooooo" I dragged out. I was comfortable laying right there. he smacked his teeth.

I stopped hearing him trying to move for a couple seconds then he threw me over his shoulder and got up. I started drifting off to sleep while he was carrying me up the stairs.

Once we reached his bedroom he put me in the bed first, then got in the bed himself. He wrapped his arms around me and soon I heard light snores.

I could definitely get use to this was the last thing I thought before falling asleep my self.

hey y'all ☺.

leave a vote & comment, thank you :) <3