026.

Ailynn Ranada

Las Vegas, Nevada | 1:27 PM

October 13, 2019

" Light up a few blunts so we can get high, no need to rush boy take yo time" I sung to Kentrell while grabbing his face. I was in the passenger seat of the hellcat that he rented while we was out here. We were going to ride ATV's around the Grand Canyon. Of course the gang was following behind us.

"I just wanna make up for lost timeee, I like to taste it when you run. down. on. mee." I was kissing all on his face and he was smiling. I started dancing in my seat. Summer Walker just do it to me for real.

"Aight, you needa chill. niggas prolly looking inna window at you." he said now mugging me. I started laughing at how serious he was.

"boy these windows tinted like hell ain't nobody looking at me." i said still laughing a lil.

I forced him to listen to my playlist the whole way there. After a few more minutes, we got there. Me and him got out the car, everybody else got out the sprinter.

"We lost y'all ass bout 3 times." Joe said walking up to us.

"For real. Driving fast as hell" Three added on.

"I wasn't even driving that fast" Kentrell said pulling out a cigarette. I took it out his hand and broke it in half. That shit nasty as hell, ion see why he be smoking em. He just looked at me and I bucked at him.

"Yeah bestie, break them cancer sticks!" Kd said and I started laughing. Kentrell mugged us. Oh well, he'll get over it.

I walked over to where the girls were standing.

"heyyyy y'all" I said to them and they all greeted me back.

"it's us acting like we ain't just see each other" Maj said smiling and we all started laughing.

"Not gon lie y'all ima lil scared" Aiyanna said out of no where.

"I know yo ass ain't scared to drive on no 4 wheeler" Gemma said and started laughing. We all started laughing, even Aiyanna.

"Nah because boomer be driving fast as hell" she said and the rest of us started looking at each other. " why y'all looking like that?" she said.

"How you know he be driving fast?" I asked her while looking at Reine who looked like she had just thought of something.

"OOO y'all remember that night at the house when her and boomer was gone!?" She asked.

"not you and boomer" I dragged doing a lil dance.

"all we did was go get some food" she said smiling.

"nah bitch you was the food. thats why you smiling ear to ear." Gemma said. We all bust out laughing. I could see why Gemma and Kd was together, both of em funny as hell.

"y'all comeon" Three said waving for us to come on. We all walked over to them and montana was getting the keys from the instructor.

"have fun!" the instructor said to us and we all walked up to one with the person we were riding with.

I was riding with Kentrell of course. Gemma was riding with Kd, Maj was with Joe, Reine was with Ben, Boomer was with Aiyanna, and sadly Three had to ride with Montana. LMAO , poor tink. He'll get a girlfriend soon.

Kentrell got on first and I sat behind him. Before we pulled off, we both put on the lil masks that they give us and Kentrell started revving the engine.

"bae do not go too fast, what if I fly off the back" I said laughing at myself.

"then yo ass just gon be onna ground" he said laughing.

"don't do that" i said hitting him. Right after that everybody pulled off and Kentrell sped off too.

an hour later..

I did indeed fall off that stupid ass 4 wheeler playing with Kentrell. He thought it was still funny.

" I know yo ass ain't still mad" he said laughing. I was just looking down at my phone at the video of me and the girls.

"I told yo ass to hold on. Ain nobody tell you let go. Yo arms was inna air and yo ass went flying like superman. Maneee noo" kentrell said still laughing. At this point, I started laughing a lil bit too cause it was kinda funny.

Then he started hitting the steering wheel, like it was just hilarious. "okay na you doing too much" I said laughing a lil still. He laughed a little bit more, then pulled off.

We had to go return this car before we went onna road. The sprinter was behind us. All of our suitcases was already in the sprinter so we could leave as soon as we returned the car.

Music played as we drove there. It was about a 20 minute drive from where we already were. While he drove, I sung music and also decided to post the video of me and the girls.

 While he drove, I sung music and also decided to post the video of me and the girls

lynnnada_ : my hearts ❤️

vote. comment. follow pls <3
thanks for the support y'all :)

ik this chapter kinda short, i just felt like updating.