013.

leave a vote & comment :))))

Kentrell Gaulden

"why you looking at ha like that. you looking like you want fuck ha or sum" blasian said to me with her annoying ass voice. this aint even ha first time complaining about ranada. Or the second.

"if I wanted to fuck ha yo baldhead ass wouldn't be here right na". I told her getting more aggravated by the second. I already had to lie and say ian wan fuck ailynn.

"know what kentrell. you go be with that bitch. and baldhead? never." blasian said mushing my head. now if I hit her ass ima be wrong. I watched as she grabbed her coat and purse and then stopped at the door.

"so you not gon tell me to stop? know what fuck you" she said before walking out the door. kd ran to the door to lock it behind her before yelling out to her.

"okay. bye chinese!" kd said before closing the door.

"bitch it's blasian" i could hear her yell back to him. after the door shut everybody bust out laughing.

"you aint gon miss yo girl" ben asked me still laughing.

"mane fuck that guh. i was just tryna make ranada mad" i said shrugging.

"that shit aint work. she prolly bouta fuck a nigga right na" three said scrolling on his phone.

"nah she aint even gon play with me like that" i said before sitting back and thinking. or will she?

"you really cant say that. shawty single. plus you still with blasian" boomer added to the conversation. i nodded my head.

"you right now let's go find they ass" i said grabbing my keys. everybody was still sitting down. they was looking at me like i was crazy.

"why y'all looking like that? comeon! joe you must be forgetting you and Zamaj on bad terms, ben you must've forgot that you and reine not even together. she don't owe you no loyalty. and kd bitch you made gemma mad right before she left." i said since they acting like they forgot.

"lets roll boys" joe said getting up. everybody followed behind him.

"yeah thats what i thought" i said before walking to the door.

Ailynn Ranada

me and my bitches was wayyyy in Florida at the moment. I drove us to the airport and we caught us a flight. Perioddddd.

we booked us a hotel and everything. currently we was on a yacht.

"what she sayyyy??? tell a hater fuck youuuu. they keep coming telling me these bitches mad" Reine yelled out the lyrics to Whats New by Megan Thee Stallion while twerking

" WHATSS NEWWW" we all screamed out. it was beginning to get dark out and the view was beautiful. I recorded to put on my Ig story but caught a glimpse of Maj twerking.

"oops" I said.

lynnnada_ lit asf 💞💞(56s ago)

"wait thissss my songgg ahhhh" I started twerking to freak hoe by speaker knockerz. everybody started gassing me up and recording me.

"fuck it upp bestfriendddd" maj yelled out. I could feel the flashes on and all cameras on me. I started fucking it up. tongue was out. baby I was on one today.

I stopped because i had gotten a notification on my phone. Kd replied to my instasnap.

nbakd2x
Replied to your story: where y'all at??

I just looked at the message & left him on read. I refuse to let them ruin our night. I placed my phone on DnD and put it in my purse.

i turned back around and joined the girls who were dancing and singing.

"Gotta spend a hunnit if you really want it flewed it out!" Maj rapped to the song.

"PERIOD" Gemma added on doing the adlibs.

Kentrell Gaulden

"mane she left me on read" Kd said before showing everybody her instasnap.

"wait lemme see" I said grabbing the phone. I knew exactly where they was at. I performed a show in Florida before and I remember riding on the jet skis.

"mane ik where they at. drive to the airport." I said giving Kd his phone back.

"where?" ben asked.

"they way in florida. I know exactly what hotel they in too." I sat back in the seat.

"Maj got me fucked up son" Joe said with his fist balled up. This nigga veins look like they bouta out his head.

"dude calm down" three told him.

"nah bruh, i know you see ha shaking ha ass" He said   grabbing Kd phone to show us the instasnap again.

I smacked my teeth. " How would you even know thats ha" I asked.

"I could just tell. I know what she look like" he said back to me.

"whatever mane, just wake me up when we get to the airport" I said before closing my eyes. i started dreamin bout all the ways i'm gon beat ailynn ass.

they dont even see what's coming...