017.

Ailynn Ranada

1& 1/2 month later..

                          Kentrell and I had been focusing on building a better bond with each other so we decided we would spend more time with eachother. Currently, I was laying on his bed scrolling on instagram. There had been fanpages for me and him already and we aren't even together yet. I find it cute, but some times they take things too far which results in Kentrell going off, on live.

"Ranadaaaaa" Kentrell screamed out busting into the room. He collapsed onto the bed next to me.

"Deseannnnnn" I said before laughing slightly.

"What you on today?" he said grabbing his phone off the nightstand.

"Nothing at all. I was gon ask if you wanted to go somewhere with everybody since it's just been me and you for a while" I shrugged.

"why? You'n wan be around me nomo" he asked making a fake sad face. I smacked my teeth playfully.

"you know I want be around you" I said placing a small kiss on his lips. he put me on his lap and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"when you gone be fa me?" he asked kissing my cheek.

"i'm already fa you"

"since when" he asked surprised.

"kentrell you know i'm fa you. i dont talk to nobody else" I said before chuckling.

"Fasho. I gotta gift for you" he said before getting off the bed. he we.nt into his dresser and started digging for something until he came out with a box.

"What is it?" I asked while he handed me the box.

"open it and see" he smiled. His diamond teeth shined.

I opened the box to see a blinged out watch and two matching bracelets. My mouth dropped.

"Kentrellll, I can't take this. I know it cost too much" I said giving the box back. He smacked his teeth.

"Well you my girl na, get used to it. Your wrist gotta match my teeth bae." he said before smiling wide.

"aww thank you so much kentrell." i said before giving him a long, tight hug. then he helped me put it on my wrist. he pulled out his phone to record my wrist.

nba_youngboy 46s ago

nba_youngboy          46s ago

forever I got you💚

"oooh bae, lets go on a date to celebrate finally being together" I said getting excited.

"mane i'm too street for that shit" he said pacing around the room dancing.

"i dont care cause you still going. i'm going get my hair and nails done with the girls. when i get back you better be ready too" i said before walking out the door with my purse.

"bossy ass" I heard kentrell yell from upstairs as I was walking down the stairs. I texted the groupchat to let the girls know I was on my way to pick them up.

Before I left, I grabbed a water out the fridge and then left. I opened my car door and got in. I waited a few seconds before pulling off.

After a couple of minutes I reached reine's house. All the girls were there. I blew my horn twice and a couple seconds later they all came out the house and got in the car.

"hey bitchesssss" I said as they were getting in.

"hey lynnnnn, bestie I missed you" maj said reaching over the passenger seat to hug me.

"aww I missed you too bestie." I said hugging her back before starting the car.

"what you been up to girl?" reine asked me.

"girl you know what I been doing. building a stronger bond with kentrell" I said before speaking again.

"and apparently yall been doing the same thing. I be seeing yall insta snap" I said laughing.

"girll that be gemma" maj said.

"ohhhh, now you know that be you and joe." gemma said smirking.

"oop" Reine said.

"you and ben not safe neither reine. we know y'all be creeping round" Gemma said smirking.

"Ian creeping. ben know wassup with us" she said dancing in her seat. we all started laughing at her.

we listened to music until we got to the nail shop. when we got there it didn't take us too long to be seated in the chairs considering there was barely people there.

we left the nail shop after about an hour and made our way to the hair place. after we all got our hair done I went to reine's place to get dressed while bringing the girls back home.

reine snapped me up some pictures before I left to go get kentrell. I said my goodbyes to everyone before sitting in my car and posting the pictures.

 I said my goodbyes to everyone before sitting in my car and posting the pictures

lynnnada_: lips like angela 😘

after a couple minutes of driving I made my way to Kentrells house & beeped the horn.

he came out looking soooo good. hopefully this dinner would be a success.

leave a comment & vote :)
kentrell & ailynn finally together?
what do you think will happen at the dinner?