021.

Ailynn Ranada

Baton Rouge, LA

4:15 PM

"Well ain't that some shit" Aiyanna said sitting across from me.

"After all these years, and we just finding out? That's fucked up" I said. "Let me call Reine" I picked up my phone to call Reine. She answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?" She answered. I could see she was pushing Ben's arm off of her.

"You ain't gotta hide it. I know you laid up" I said laughing into the camera. She started laughing as well.

"But guess what, you ain't even gon believe this shit."

"What happened ?" She asked starting to look concerned.

"Well, we have a sister." I turned the camera to Aiyanna.

"Stop playing Ailynn, see that's the problem you always want p-" She continued until I cut her off.

"Go look at the messages between her & our dad" I sent her the screenshotted messages off of Aiyanna's phone.

"What the fuckkkkk. It's sad we just finding out. Anyways. Since all three of us are sisters let me introduce myself." Reine said before introducing her self to Aiyanna. Aiyanna introduced herself back to Reine.

After time passed and damn near the whole gang had found out about us having another sister, Aiyanna decided to go home. I locked up behind her and gave her a hug.

Tomorrow, Kentrell was bringing the kids back home. I told Aiyanna that I would bring her with me over there when I went.

I sat up and watched tv in my living room until I got tired. Then, I walked upstairs and fell asleep on my bed watching youtube.

Kentrell Gaulden

Baton Rouge, LA

7:15 AM

I was on my way to Sherhonda house to drop off K3. I had dropped off all my other sons already so it was just me and K3.

I was speeding down the road blasting music. K3 was in the back trying to rap to the songs. I laughed to myself listening to him.

A few minutes later, I pulled up to my mama house. I grabbed K3's bookbag and opened the door for him. We walked into Sherhonda house, cause she always got ha damn door open.

"Look who the fuck it is" my mama said when I walked in. "Yo big head ass don't never come around nomo since you then got with that new girl"

"You say that everytime I get a girl" I laughed and walked up to her giving her a hug. Then, Starr came from the back. K3 ran straight to her.

"I sure hope my son wasn't round no hoe of yours" Starr said picking up K3. I smacked my teeth.

"Stop talking bout my girl like that. She wasn't even at the house while they was there" I said grabbing my keys off the counter getting ready to leave.

"Yeah okay. Let me find out Kentrell. I swear if I find out-" She tried to say but I cut her off.

"Mane Starr ion want hear that shit. Everytime I get a girlfriend you & Nisha always gotta problem. Just accept the fact that ion want yo ass nomo" I said walking out the door.

I got in my car & drove off. Starr and Nisha be so jealous. Why tf would I let somebody hurt my kids? Bitch if you don't trust me just say that.

After a few minutes, I pulled up back home. When I walked in everybody in this bitch was woke.

"Fuck you went?" Ben asked.