034.

Kentrell Gaulden
October 20, 2019 | 9:18 PM
Havana Club ATL

The club was jumping right na. I performed like 3 songs when we got here and after that everything was lit. It's like I had set the vibe.

"Mane this ho jumping" Kd said coming up to me with a drink in his hand doing a weird ass dance.

"What's innat cup ?" I said laughing at him.

"Lean, why you wan sum ?" he said holding  the cup out. I nodded and grabbed the cup.

I downed the little bit that was in the cup & after I drunk it I had to look at the cup. Shit was good as hell. It ain't taste how mines be, it was way better.

"Aye go get summo and bring it to me" I said and he nodded walking away from me. I could feel the lean kicking in already, but I was still sane.

I was mumbling the lyrics of my song tryna get through the crowd of people & I bumped into this random girl. Pretty brownskin bitch.

"My bad shawty" I said tryna get past her but she grabbed my hand.

"Its cool, dance with me" she said turning around and grinding on me. I looked over the crowds heads to see if KD was coming back. And most importantly looking out fa Ailynn.

"Hea you go boa" Kd said walking up to me with the cup. It was strong so this time I only took small sips.

"Ailynn gon kill yo ass" he said before walking away. I shook it off. It's only a lil dance. Plus it's my birthday i'm just having fun.

The song switched and the girl was still dancing on me. I was tryna push her off but she wouldn't move. I felt myself getting horny. She was the only fee around so I grabbed her & took her to the back.

"Finally" she said taking off her dress. She was unbuckling my pants fast as hell.

"Aye ion wan fuck, just gimme head" I said taking a blunt & some weed out my pocket. She nodded & started going down on me.

I sparked up my blunt & took a hit from it. Shawty head was good it wasn't the best but it was aight.

Damn. Forgot I had that lean. I looked to my left & picked up the cup before drinking some. Ian even realize the girl had started riding me.

It felt aight so I let it be. Ian get no pleasure in a long time so it was hitting diff right na.

"Say K, you know wea-" Ben said busting into the room. The hoe ain't even stop she kept going.

"Boa you fucked up for real" He said shaking his head walking out the door.

I know what i'm doing wrong, but how she gon find out? Ain't like ima nut innis bitch.

Trippin. That's just these drugs talking. I know once it wear off ima feel guilty as the fuck.

But as of right na, I'm just enjoying my birthday.

"Say, bend over" I said tapping the girl making her get up.

Ailynn Ranada | 9:49 PM

I was having a good ass time. Happy I was strict about this party as I was cause knowing Kd nem it wouldn't have been like this for Kentrell.

Speaking of him , Ian see em all night since we got here. I had one last gift I wanted to give him infront of the club.

" Y'all seen Kentrell" I said walking over to the boys. They all said no except Kd and Ben. I shook it off and started looking around for him.

After a while of searching, I still didn't find him. I figured he probably was just somewhere networking since they did have a lot of other famous rappers here.

I left it alone & went back by the girls. Guess, I'll give it to him at home.

ooooo 🌚. I can't wait for y'all to see how this plays out . short bt i wanted y'all to see.
comment. vote. follow <3