020.

Ailynn Ranada
3:26 pm
Baton Rouge, LA

I was laying on the sofa of my apartment. I haven't been here in a while. Soon, I decided to start an Instagram live video.

I propped my phone up & started it.

Lots & lots of people started coming in. I already knew what they was here fa.

I turned on my smart Tv and went on Youtube. I was scrolling through some of Kentrells songs & finally clicked on one to play.

"Sky Cry" soon filled my room as I started to sing and dance around. After a while, I paused to look at comments.

nbakd2x: bestfriend you bout ugly asl
reineonme: text me back ho
youngboyfan47: girl you know why we here 🙄 where is our lord ?????
baddesttee: tbh his ex look sm better 😭
lynnxyb: y'all trippin she is so pretty

I ignored all the negative comments, and focused on the positive ones. "Thank You" I smiled at the camera to the people who complimented me.

aiyannar_ has joined
1gemmalu has joined
stuckonmaj: bestieeeee i miss you
mgng10x: not yo bestie maj thats my bestie the fuck
nba_youngboy: answer my ft

After I saw kentrell told to ft him, I got off live so quick. I clicked on my facetime log & called him.

"Hello?" I said after he answered. He smacked his teeth.

"Put yo face in the camera" He said & I did just that.
"What you doing?"

"Nun listening to sum of yo music. What you doing baldhead?"

"I got more hair than you stop playing" He laughed making me laugh.

"Could never" I said still laughing. He turned the camera around on his kids sleeping. They looked so cute & peaceful.

"Awww. They're so cute" I said aweing at the camera.

"I could give you one" He replied flipping the camera back around smiling hard.

"Not right now" I smiled back at him.

"You saying that now. But you look good as fuck. Where you going ?" he asked.

"Nowhere, I told you I had went got myself together today. Prolly see if my new friend wan come by me since the girls by yall." I responded.

"New friend? bet not be no nigga" He said making a straight face.

"If it was?" I started laughing.Right before he could say something one of his sons started crying. Before he could say bye I took a facetime photo.

"Lemme get them sum food. & send me that picture too" He said.

"Aight bye" I said and he responded back bye too. Before I sent him the picture I responded to Reines message from earlier. Then, I sent Kentrell the picture. I already knew he was gonna post it so I went on instagram.

A couple minutes later he put it on his story & tagged me. I reposted it onto my story.

( bye cus this took me forever to make & it don't even look that good lmao anyways)

I texted Aiyanna to see if she wanted to come over. She replied fast, so I sent the location.

After I did that, I got up & got some snacks out for us to eat. And I got drinks.

About 40 minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I automatically assumed it was Aiyanna. I got up to open the door letting her in.

"Heyyyy" she dragged out pulling me into a small hug.

"Hey girl. I got some snacks out for us to talk & watch tv and stuff" I said hugging her back.

"Okayyy. Is this your apartment? This is so nice." She said looking around then sitting down.

"And expensive as hell" I added laughing then sitting down.

"It's still so crazy to me how we resemble" She said grabbing some chips.

"I know righttt. Maybe we're related. I mean my dad use to fuck around with a lot of women before him and my mama got married so who knows?" I said picking up a water bottle.

"What's your dad name?" she asked.

"Alred" I responded and her mouth dropped.

"Girl no way. Mines too!" She smiled at me.

"Whats your initials?" I asked her.

"A.R.M" she responded. "See, nah cus I gotta ask my dad about this now" I said putting the water on the table.

"Let me take a picture of you & fuck with em. Let's see what he says" She said and I nodded posing for a picture.

"Now we wait" I said pulling out my phone and going on tiktok. "Lets make sum tiktoks while we wait" I propped my phone up.

We danced around making tiktoks and even listened to music & sung karaoke until her father texted back.

"Okay ima read out what he said." She said & and I nodded. " 'I see y'all finally met' Is what he wrote".

Both of our faces went into complete shock & we just looked at each other. I wasn't expecting this out of all things. Wait until Reine finds out. Better yet wait until she finds out its another one of us.