[1] Meet Strawberry

ring

ring

ring

I groaned as my eyes flutter open. My eyes gazed over to where the sound was originating from. It was my alarm clock.

"Why did I even bother buying you?" I questioned it as my alarm clock still continues to ring. I sighed in annoyance and reached over to it, turning it off. I then sat up and started walking over to my calendar as I scratch my eye with my hand.

First Day of School

"Oh yeah..."

~flashback~

"[Y/n]!" I heard my father shout from the living room. I was in my bedroom doing random activities.

"Coming!" I shouted back. I opened my door and headed my way downstairs to only see a man I've haven't seen before.

"[Y/n], meet Mr. Asano, my friend back in high school"  My father introduced him.

'My father had friends?' *ahem*

"Oh, pleasure to meet your Sir. Asano" I bowed to his presence and he gave me a smile --no, a fake one. 

"Nice to meet you too [Y/n]-san" He greeted. "I'm here to tell you that you will be attending to my school; Kunugigaoka Junior High, as of next week"

I looked at my father for confirmation and he nodded.

"I'm really looking forward for your daughter to be in my school. I believe she got that intelligence of hers from you" Mr. Asano told my father, earning a chuckle from him.

"Oh not really..." Father  waved his hand and shook his head.

"Just look at you right now, A doctor! Getting into med school is tough" He praised my father. 

'I guess it's kinda true though... but I think I got my intelligence from both my parents. My father being a doctor and my mother being a lawyer so... I guess we're pretty rich. Since they have busy jobs, I've always been alone most of the time, the fact that I'm also home schooled makes it even more lonely. Good thing I have anime on my side...'

"Well, I'll be taking my leave then" The man said as he bowed. 

"Nice meeting you again, Gakuho" Father said as he waved him goodbye.

"Nice meeting you too! Take care Mr. Asano" I said with a warm smile.

"Thank you [Y/n]-san" He then faced my father. "You've raised a beautiful daughter" My father just nodded in response as Mr. Asano enters his limousine.

'What an interesting girl' He thought.

~end of flashback~

'I still wonder why mother and father would allow me to eccentrically attend school...' The thought still wonders my head since the day I've met Mr. Asano.

Before I knew it, I was already heading my way to school.

We don't have maids/butlers in the house since my parents said I need to learn to be independent so I take care of the house while they're gone. The house that we're living in is fairly big but not like a mansion, just a normal average japanese home. We're the type of family that doesn't like showing off on how much money they make or spoils they're child and I appreciate that. I love my family.

As my foot steps in the main gate of Kunugigaoka Junior High, I could definitely tell that all eyes were on me. I've been told that I had beauty that I got from my mother but I chose to refuse on that thought. I just think that I'm just an average girl.