[3] Project

"[Y/n] LOOOK!!"

"okay okay I'm looking!" I signalled Hima to stop shaking my arm.

"I GOT THE LIMITED EDITION SET ONE OF THE SAILOR MOON DVD!!!'" She squealed as she jump around like an idiot while she shows off her DVD.

"Didn't you already watch that many times?"

"Yeah, but not on Blu-ray"

I looked at her with a blank face. What a nerd. "By the way, where's Aki?"

"He had to bring his mom to the hospital"

"Is she okay?"

"Aki said she's doing good now. He'll accompany her for the rest of the day incase an emergency happens"

I slowly nodded in response. "Let's visit them later"

"Sure!"

●○○○○

"Okay class, I'm sure you are aware of the project coming up" The teacher announced. "I will be introducing you to your partners so listen attentively"

"- Fujikawa and Sakahibara"

I smirked and my gaze shifted over to my right. I could see Hima blushing and I decided to tease her. My eyebrows wiggled as I form heart shapes with my hand. Hima pouted and I giggled but that didn't last long.

"- [L/n] and Asano"

My eyes fully widened. At the corner of my eye, I could see Hima doing the same thing that I did to her. I shot her a dark glare and she flinched.

"Since Ichihara isn't here today, someone please inform him that he will do the project on his own but instead of a 3-day due date, he his free to pass it next week"

'aww poor Aki :('

"That's all. I am going to give you some time to discuss it with your partners"

Once the teacher concluded, all of our seats shifted and mumbled voices could be heard all around.

"Why am I even partnered with a cheating brat" Asano sighed heavily as he turned his chair to face my desk.

"I was wondering the same thing" We both had a glaring contest but was stopped when we heard snickering. It was Hima and Ren

"Oh shut up you two" I said. I then faced back to the strawberry blonde. "So?'

"So what?"

"Explain the project again. I wasn't listening"

"I thought you were smart" The strawberry massaged his temples in annoyance. "We have to read and research about Romeo and Juliet then asnwer the questions. We also have to make a board, dedicated to it. Let's split the questions."

"Ah yes, the infamous tragic love story"

"Let's start reading"

"Nah"

"Why not?" His eyebrows furrowed.

"I've already read it like a million times. I probably have memorized it by now"

"I don't believe you"

"Well yeah? Then why am I already in my 4th question?"

"Wha-" Asano was surprised. He didn't notice that I was already answering the questions while he was explaining.

"What are you doing just sitting there? Don't tell me you want me to the project by myself?" I sarcastically said with a mischievous grin.

He immediately took out a pen and started answering the questions as well. There were 50 question, 25 for the each of us and each question must be answered in a paragraph.