[6] Discussion

"Damn this rain"

I muttered under my breath as I watch droplets of rain fall from the sky. Because of my stupid ass, I didn't have an umbrella with me and why you may ask? well...

~flashback~

"Yosshaa! Arigato [Y/n]-chan!" Aki exclaimed as we both walked to school under my umbrella. The weather forecast said that this day would be a stormy, meaning: it might rain the whole day.

Aki on the other hand, I saw him under a bus stop with drenched clothes and that's when I offered my umbrella with him.

As we've reached the school building, I shook my umbrella to get the excess water off and we both went to our lockers to get our shoes. When I opened mine, love letters came spewing out. It's basically normal for me to receive this many every single day so it's not a surprise.

"Is it okay if  I put my umbrella in your locker for now?" I asked him and he agreed as he placed it inside his locker.

~end of flashback~

And that was it... now, you may ask what happened after that?

It turns out, Aki had an emergency call regarding his mother (she's fine now by the way) and has to leave early so he took the umbrella from his locker and rushed his way to the hospital.

I could've asked Hima for help but she had to go straight to the library to study for the upcoming exam. She normally doesn't do this but the idea of having a date with Ren is what fires her up.

A long sigh escaped from my breathe as I lean against a wall. This is going to be a long day-

"What are you still doing here?" The most annoying voice was heard.

"Waiting for the rain to stop" I said, avoiding to face him.

He scoffed. "Too bad" and with that, he opened his luxurious ass umbrella and walked off with his free hand on his pant pocket.

'that gakubitch'

●●○○○

A minute or so has passed and my patience is already decreasing.

"Oh [L/n]-san" My body stiffened. "Is there a reason into why you're still on school grounds?"

"U-umm... I just forgot to bring an umbrella Principal Asano" I bowed in front of his presence.

"Umbrella? Someone like you shouldn't fail to remember such a simple object-"

'What's with the Asanos tormenting me today?!'

"But I wouldn't blame you. You must be busy studying for the exams coming up so you might have a lot of things in your mind right now" He continued and I just watched him in confusion into why I'm having a conversation with this man right now.

"U-uh yeah... that must be it" I honestly don't know what to reply.

Silence surrounded as both and I eagerly just want to run my way out of this right now.

"Do you mind if I drop you off your house with my limousine?" He broke the silence and I stared at him with shock.

"N-no, it's okay Sir Asano..." 

"Well, its all I can do for helping my highschool friend's daughter"

And because my patience to go home is getting on my nerves, I accepted his offer and sat in his limousine which makes me wonder... why didn't Gakushuu took the limousine too?

Brushing off that thought, the ride was silent once again and its making me uncomfortable at this point. Don't get me wrong, but I love silence, the only thing is that... being in the same vehicle as the scary ass principal?! THAT CAN MAKE ANYONE FEEL DISCOMFORT! so that's probably why Gakushuu just walks home.... huh.

●●○○○

"Are you really dating my son"

'shit'

"Y-yes... why would you think that sir?" I said. My anxiety is slowly taking over me.

"Not to be mean but I don't like you dating my son"

'excuse me?!'

"What do you mean?" I tried to sound calm but I actually was mentally kept cursing at myself.

"You're an interesting girl [Y/n]... but I know what he's trying to do" He started. "He just wants to get out of the engagement"

'Gakushuu is going to pay for this'

"T-that's not true sir... we l-l-love each other" Saying that just makes me want to puke and drink holy water.

"Do you?" 

'fuck, what should I do????"

"Well lucky for you, I have a solution!" I tried to make the aura more cheerful. I'm totally going to regret to what I'm going to say.

"I can't wait" He said with no enthusiasm at all.

"You cancel off the engagement and let us continue our relationship!" That must have been the dumbest thing I've ever said.

"mmh" He thought for a while. "No"

"Or... hear me out..." I paused. "yes ?" I tried to proclaim. "That way... everybody's happy!"

"You can't make everybody happy"

"I think I can..."

"You can't"

"Actually-"

"You're making me unhappy"

'Welp, there goes my funeral'

"I'm going to cancel off the engagement" My whole face turned to him.

"Really?" I looked at him with anticipation.

"Yes" I sighed in relief. "But... there's a condition" He continued and I stiffened again. "I'll allow to cancel it if Gakushuu did fall in love with you. If he didn't then, I guess it couldn't be helped... I'll be sending you to E class"

"Wha-" Before I could say anything, the limousine came into a stop meaning, we've reached our destination.

"That's all [L/n]-san. It's a pleasure to have a talk with you" He concluded as I immediately stepped out of the car that is sucking the life out of me.

"A-arigato for the ride Sir..." He gave me a smirk before the car drove away.

●●●○○

I entered my home and went straight to my room. I flopped on my bed, head slamming against my pillow.

"THERE'S NO WAY I'M MAKING HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH ME" My screaming was muffled. My parents weren't home so I can scream my heart out. 

At this point, I'm having a mental breakdown. Making me go down to E class just because I'm 'dating' his son?! Who in the constipated fuck does that??!!! oh right... the principal.

I guess E-class isn't bad? I mean, I don't give a damn about my reputation anyway so there's nothing stopping me from making a decision . . .

.

.

or

.

.

.

.

.

.

is there?

Why do I feel something inside me is telling me that the first option was actually not bad...?

This is starting to be interesting.

~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm really having the hardest time to think of a nice plot right now. It's just like my brain can't process or something... I still hope you're enjoying the book so far. THANK YOU! <3