[2] Rivals?

"[L/n]"

My eyes were gazing over the window as I watch the leaves sway with the wind. It's a wonderful day today. The temperature was utterly perfect, not too cold and not too hot. I could go for a walk in the park for a while...

"[L/n]!"

My head completely snapped and turned its way to the person calling my name.

"[L/n], please go to the board and solve this equation" She handed me a chalk and I gladly took it. I walked over to the board and just stood there while I observe the equation written in front of me eyes.

"Can't answer?" The teacher crossed her arms and I could hear silent giggles from behind. "From your scores... It seemed average to me. I wonder why the principal even let you attend this class in the firs-" Her ranting was cut off when loud sounds of the chalk scraping  the board was heard.

After I finished, I rubbed my hands together to get the excess chalk dust removed from my skin. I turned my back, only to see all my classmates and my teacher's faces were all shocked with their mouths a gaped.

"C-correct..." The teacher stammered as she stares at the board with different possible solutions for the equation, including the solution on how to check if the answer was right.

I nodded and went to my seat. All eyes were following my figure as I kept a poker face. To my oblivious state, I didn't notice the strawberry was smirking at me but I shrugged the situation off and went back to doodling in my notes.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○

Days and weeks have passed and I was grateful to finally have my own friend group. I could say that they are better than being with the 5 virtuosos since all the girls are always squealing whenever they go near them and it annoys the crap out of me.

"[Y/n]-chan! Can we have lunch with you?" She asked. "Of course Hima, Aki"

Himawari Fujikawa. She was sitting on your right side so it's only natural to become friends with her. She emits that typical girlish and kinda cool aura. She doesn't have a bratty personality unlike many other girls in your class which caught your eye.  She's also a big Sailor Moon fan so meaning she also watches anime.

  She's also a big Sailor Moon fan so meaning she also watches anime

Next is Akio Ichihara. He sits behind Hima meaning both of them were already friends before you met them. He's quite popular amongst the girls because of his looks and kinda bad boy plus ikemen vibe, he could be any type really, but he turns them down because he has a sick mother that he takes care of.

 He's quite popular amongst the girls because of his looks and kinda bad boy plus ikemen vibe, he could be any type really, but he turns them down because he has a sick mother that he takes care of