[7] Double Date

The day is finally here...

We are meeting up in a mall that is just a walking distance from my house. The time that we're supposed to meet is 10:30 but I'm not looking forward for this day so I ended up going out of the house at around 11:00.

I tried my best to wear presentable clothes so I wouldn't ruin Gakushuu's reputation (he threatened me) but that wasn't a problem since my parents also wanted me to look 'nice' when we go to places.

(you can choose one and also decide a the color of your liking)

●●●○○

"[Y/n]-chan you're finally here!!!" Hima gave me a big hug which almost made me stumble. "Don't you dare leave me alone with them, especially when Asano-kun is here. He's scaryyyy" She whispered and I sweat dropped.

"Lookin good [Y/n]-chan" Ren gave me a thumbs up and I replied with a "Thanks".

"You're late" An intimidating voice was heard, coming from an also intimidating person himself. I rolled my eyes at him as we entered the mall.

It was actually quite fun, considering that Asano is with us but I just act like he's a ghost who makes constant insults about me.

"I'm going to the restroom, [Y/n]-chan you coming?" Hima asked and I shook my head. "Well then, please excuse me" She said.

Me, Gakushuu, and Ren were in a bench that you find in the middle of the mall. Gakushuu was busy doing something on his phone so it's nice that he's not bothering me.

"psst [Y/n]-chan" I heard Ren whispering to my ear.

"Yes?" I replied with a rasied eyebrow.

"I really want to get Hima-chan a gift... err... what should I get her?"

"talent"

"Hey, don't insult her like that" Ren scolded me but I just giggled. "You know her well, what do you recommended?"

"She loves Sailor Moon a lot so just give her anything that is Sailor Moon related" I said and he nodded.

"Thanks [Y/n]-chan. You're the best!" He said and I smiled at him. He then shifted over to Gakushuu and whispered something in his ear but I couldn't hear what they were conversing about.

I did saw a bit of red tint on his face which was unexpected coming from someone like him. I was about to question what they were talking about but Hima came back and we decided to eat lunch.

We decided to eat in Mcdonald's and by we... I mean me, Hima and Ren. It took a lot of convincing for Gakushuu to eat there because he kept saying that it's "Not healthy and there are a lot of grease used in their food" sheesh, what a killer joy. Anyway... I just dragged him there like what he always do to me and believe it or not... it worked.