[4] I'm your what?

First Person POV

"[Y/n]-san!" I heard someone call out.

"Sup Aki" I did a little wave and he saluted back. We started walking side by side to school. "How's you mother?" I asked.

"She's doing really well. Those medications your father gave worked" He replied and I just smiled and nodded.

"That's good to hear" I said. "Oh and here's the board for your project"

Yep you heard it right. I felt bad for Aki doing the project all alone so I decided to help him witht he board. I visited him in the hospital to help him with the board whilst keeping his mother company. I may not get credit but my friends are my priority even though they may be crackheads.

●○○○○

"Finally it's lunch time. I'm hungryy!!!!" Hima whined out. "Ne [Y/n]-chan, what's your lunch"

"[f/f]" I opened my bento box and I could see them drooling over it. "My mom managed to make it"

Hima and Aki however, didn't say a word and just looked at my food like puppies that are ready to be fed. I silently giggled and gave them each a piece.

"I can ask my mother to make more for you guys" I said.

"Really? No need, your mother is busy for work!" Aki told me and I shook my head.

"She would be glad to. Besides, I didn't had friends back then and she's happy for me that I finally got one" I reassured them.

"AWWW!!" Hima and Aki sang as they hug me tightly while I maintain a poker face. "[Y/n]-chan/san loves us!"

"Hold on that thought" I joked and it made them sulk.

"[L/n]-san-" "[Y/n]" I interrupted the person who called me.

"Yeah whatever, come with me" I turned and was face-to-face with violet eyes.

"Why-?" I crossed my arms but before I could finish, he started dragging me out of the classroom. "O-oi! Why are you in such a hurry. What's this for anyway?" I tried to maintain my balance.

"Just go with the act" He said. He gripped my arm so tight, I feel like it's going to bruise. Like who the hell grips things so firmly?!

"Huh?" I questioned with a puzzled look. "What ac-"

"I have no time to explain, just go with it please" He interjected.

'Whoa, did Asano the fucking Gakushuu just said 'please?!' I then sighed. When we finally came to a stop, we stumbled in front of the principal's office. "Huh?-" I was cut off by Asano's knock.

"Come in" We heard from the other side. We entered and the principal has a glint of interest in his eyes.

●○○○○

"Father, she's here" The strawberry started.

"My girlfriend."

'What'

He then trailed to my hand and held it. Tightly. Seriously, that's not necessary like at all!

"Really?" The principal questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, I love her" Asano answered calmly. "Right?"

I almost choked on my saliva. I coughed to cover it up. I then felt a tighter squeeze on my hand while Asano gives me a side glare. "Y-yes, I love him too"

'Aight, where's my grave?'

"I'm still not convinced" Mr. Asano said with a smirk. I could hear mini Asano mentally groaning.