[5] Rumors

"Ne [Y/n]-chan~" I heard a familiar voice nearing my ear.

"Yes?" I sang back, not even bothering to look to my right side.

"Is it true?" She asked and I questioned. "What true?"

Hima obviously deadpanned and grabbed my shoulders, making me face her. "That you're dating the one and only Student Council Prez!!!" She squeaked and started shaking me back and forth.

"What? Where did you get that from?" I asked and I heard a cough in front of me. I gave him a death glare, it's not like he's gonna see it...

"SO IT'S TRUE?!!" She kept on shaking me but stopped when Aki came and asked, "What's going on?"

"[Y/n]-chan is dating Asano-kun!!!" She whisper-shouted it to him and they both squealed together. He also started shaking me as well, making me wanna puke at this point. "Our [Y/n] is finally growing up!" Aki stated.

'Isn't that what my mom supposed to say?"

"So how did all started?" They both questioned with eyes glimmering in curiosity.

"Well, uhh..." I stammered.

'I need to make up a lie! I obviously can't say the truth! or can I....'

*Ring Ring*

This made me heavily sigh in relief. "I'll explain it later after lunch kay?" I said and they both nodded as they went back to their seats.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO ANNOUNCE IT?!" I mumbled and yelled to the strawberry blonde's ear.

"I made Ren and the others spread it" He said nonchalantly. Before I could counter back, he continued. "So my father can hear this 'rumor' and believe our fake relationship"

I just hit his back in response but he didn't even flinch one bit. Is his back made of steel or something?!

Because of my frustration, I slammed my head on my desk and didn't bother looking up when the teacher came in. The teacher honestly didn't care about my state and just let me be after all, he/she knows that I can answer every question they ask with no hesitation.

●●○○○

To my surprise, Asano's fangirls we're pretty 'okay' with the news? Though, that still didn't stop them from trying to flirt with him, not like I care anyways. I could definitely hear them trash talk about me from time to time but I just shrug them off since I already know I am one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"[Y/n]-chan~"

*poke*

"[Y/n]-san~"

*poke*

"[Y/n]-chan?

*poke*

"What?" I groggily said, head still on the table.

"It's lunch time" Aki announced. "Aren't you going to eat?"

"My emotions are slowly being eaten one by one, does that count?" I turned my head slowly so then can see one eye. They deadpanned and a small smirk curled on their faces.

"Well then... seems you're being stubborn..." Hima's voice trailed off. "Oh Asano-kun~, your girlfriend over here doesn't want to eat lunch" She called out to him. He was at the back, talking to his minio-*ahem* friends at the back of the classroom.

'fuck'

The strawberry also had a smirk crept on his lips as he approached my desk. I could hear squeals in the background, mostly from Hima.