Well, here we are.

15 Tinsley

"You seriously took the test and you're just going to jump in the shower? Girl don't you want to know what it says?" I laughed washing my hair while Kate sat on the closed toilet in our bathroom.

"Yup."

"How are you so calm?"

"Well, mostly because we're already married, and already have a one-year-old. This would be the next step anyway we've already talked about having more kids." I shrugged even though she couldn't see me.

"Jamie would probably kill me if we ended up pregnant just saying." She gave a nervous laugh then gasped.

"It's positive isn't it."

"Do you want to see it for yourself?"

"Do me a favor?"

"Anything."

"Can you go in my closed and get the only sneaker box that is up top?"

"Uh sure?" She walked out leaving the door open and came back in. "Why in the world do you want this box?"

"Just open it." I laughed. I toweled off and got out of the shower to watch her open the box. She pulled out the onesie I purchased a few days ago.

"This is so cute." She held up the onesie that said 'I look like daddy' then pulled out the other one. '50% Mommy 50% Daddy 100% Stars tiniest fan.' "Oh my god he is going to die!"

"Since we're ordering pizza for tonight with you guys, and I'm going to ask them to make the pepperoni's spell out 'Baby on Board'"

"He's going to flip, in a good way!" She jumped up and down and hugged me. "Wait did you tell Danielle?"

"She's coming tonight too with Del Zotto. I texted her and let her know I needed to talk to her before-hand but she said they were busy...so she's going to find out with everyone else." I shrugged my shoulders, grabbed the now packed back up box, and headed downstairs where Jamie and Tyler had just gotten back from practice.

"Hey baby." Tyler kissed me and we both smiled. "I'm going to shower; can you order the pizza?"

"Already done." I smiled again.

"You're amazing. Little man still down for his nap?" I nodded and slapped his butt as he ran past me and up the stairs. I pointed at Kate.

"Don't say a word." She zipped her lips before cuddling back up to Jamie. The pizza arrived the same time Danielle and Michael did. I paid and brought it in the kitchen opening it up with Katie at my side. A very obvious 'Baby on Board' was there in the pepperoni's and we both giggled. I snapped a quick picture before closing the lid just in time for Tyler to make it into the kitchen. He walked over to grab a water bottle as I quickly sent the picture, I had taken in his families group chat. Then to my sister, and brother who had no idea, and mom who had already known. Within seconds Candace was face timing me.

"Hey." I answered smiling.

"ARE YOU?!" I put my finger up to my lips and whispered.

"He doesn't know yet."

"Oh my god can we watch?!" I laughed and shook my head.

"Who's all there?"

"All of us we just sat down for dinner." She moved so that everyone was in the shot, or it looked more like she mirrored the screen up on their TV so we could see them better and they could see all of us. "When is he going to?"

"Yes, pizza is here, I'm freaking starving!" Tyler said as I laughed

"Apparently right now." I turned the camera to face Tyler as he opened the box.

"What the hell did they do to the pepperonis? Yo, did you guys see this?" Jamie walked over. "It looks like it says something." Tyler got a little closer as Jamie read it and turned towards me with his eyes wide and huge smile. I nodded my head and he was having a hard time containing his excitement. "Do you guys see this? I think it says baby on board and that's really fucking weird." Tyler turned to look at all of us staring at him with matching smiles. Danielle's eyes were wide and she was covering her mouth. I didn't say anything instead just handed Tyler the box and moved around so that his family was able to see when he opened it. "What's this?"

"Open it and find out." He looked at me skeptically before opening the box and pulling out the first onesie.

"Read it out loud for your sister's and parents please." He looked up saw the phone and waved before looking back down.

"50% Mommy 50% Daddy 100% Stars tiniest fan." He looked up at me with tears filling his eyes.

"Keep going." My watery eyes matched his, and I was biting my lip to keep it all together.

"I uh..." He cleared his throat. "I look like daddy." He put that one down and pulled out the tiny Stars Jersey with his number and name on the back, and the pregnancy test fell out. Tears were officially streaming down my face along with basically everyone there waiting for Tyler's full reaction. He looked up at me again noticed I was crying and dropped everything in his hands running around the island and pulled me into his arms. Kate took my phone to keep it on us, as Tyler placed his palms on my cheeks to look at me. Tears stained his cheeks as he placed his lips lightly against mine. "We're having another baby?" I closed my eyes smiling and nodding. "We're having another baby." He lightly laughed before picking me up and spinning me around giggling.

"Tyler!" I laughed and he put me down.

"Sorry, will that hurt the baby?" I laughed along with everyone else around us.

"No, it won't." That's when the congratulations came from our best friends. Kate handed Tyler the phone after everyone gave their hugs and were busy checking out the clothes.

"My baby is having another baby!" His mom squealed fully in tears. The water works were in full affect. He just smiled and laughed.

"Congrats big bro, we're all so happy for you." Cassidy said.

"I can't wait to Auntie spoil this little person too!!!" Candance jumped up and down clapping. The dogs were barking over there as ours were looking at us like we were crazy.

"Tinsley, how far along are you dear?" His dad asked and Tyler looked over at me.

"About 2 months or so." I smiled and looked over at Tyler, he looked so deep in thought it was hilarious. "Honeymoon." His eyes went wide as if I answered the question, he was asking himself.

"When do you find out if we get a niece or a nephew?"

"Probably not for another two months." I laughed as my phone started ringing. I ignored the call from my brother, but it just came back in as a video call. Ignoring it again laughing before Tyler's phone started going off. He pulled it out of his pocket and answered my brothers video call.

"Shut up he answered! Ty!" He yelled into the phone after talking to my sister. "What's up buddy, hear you are joining the dad club again!"

"Apparently I am!"

"You didn't know?" My sister yelled.

"I just found out assuming right around the same time you did."

"Get out!" I leaned over laughing.

"I'm good at secrets. About 2 months along before you even ask, and no clue about boy or girl yet."

"Did you tell mom?!" Noah pushed Sierra out of frame.

"Yes, I did, she's on her way here." Tyler kissed me again.

"God damnit I love you. I definitely don't deserve you. You are way too good for me."

"Yet here I am pregnant with your baby, again." I smiled before planting another kiss upon his lips.

"Our baby. Our little man is going to be a big brother." He smiled wide.

"HELLO!" Loud and collective it came from both phones at the same time. We laughed before looking at the phone.

"Sorry." Shrugging our shoulders laughing. "We're going to go, y'all are more than welcome over to celebrate we have tons of pizza."

"We're on our way with your favorite little people." Tyler whispered 'yes' and I just giggled before we all said our goodbyes hanging up both phones.