When You Know...

7 Tinsley

9 Months Ago

You know when you figure out, you're falling for someone. Like there is that one moment or small collage of moments, where it just hits you hard like a brick wall? Yea, well I've had that moment several times over the last few days.

He was leaving early tomorrow morning for media day in Chicago, then straight to his yearly bio steel camp for three days. In short this was the last day we had together for at least a week.

After Cabbie and the girl did their interviews and left yesterday Tyler and I just spent the day hanging around watching tv, swimming, playing golf and basketball. While watching tv he proceeded to tickle and wrestle with me whenever there was a commercial, basketball he kept letting me win, and golf we were both having a terrible day and couldn't stop laughing. He ended up throwing the club and chasing me around the yard until I was caught, then we made out where we landed.

The banquet Tyler took me to for the team, was absolutely wonderful. Tyler looked so sexy that by the time we got back to my place neither one of us could keep our hands off the other. He was wearing a dark grey suit and a black dress shirt, I made sure to match him in my favorite black dress that showed my shoulders but covered my chest and came down mid-thigh, topped off with a pair of strappy heels and kept my hair down and wavy. My sister had a field day knowing it was a big event. Tyler didn't show me off like I was anticipating, instead he made the night about me when it was actually about him and the team. Yea he made sure to introduce me to who mattered that I had not already met, but then spent the night dancing and stealing kisses.

Currently we were sitting around at my apartment and I needed to go to the grocery store. This was my day of getting things done. Every week Sunday's were for getting shit done. You know, cleaning, laundry, all of that fun stuff we all like to put off.

He agreed to come with me today to Target. I had to get groceries for the week and presents for my brother's twins 3rd birthday next weekend, that Tyler was more than excited to go to, which cracked me up. It would also be the first time he meets my mom so I'm a little anxious.

My mom has been out in California the past few months just enjoying being able to travel now that she is retired.

When we got to Target is when it happened again, when I realized I loved this man, I jumped on the cart and pushed myself back to him in the parking lot, he drove my car and was taking forever to get out apparently. He was laughing when I got back to him.

"You're like a small child." He giggled. "Let me try." I laughed handing him the cart and pulled my phone out to record him doing this. Thank god I did, he jumped on said 'weeeeee' and fell. Flat on his ass fell and it was hilarious. Because of his weight the cart obviously shifted and flipped him down on his ass and we were both in hysterics in the parking lot of a Target.

"I can't believe I actually got all of that." He laughed even harder.

"I'm going to have to see that one."

"I sent it to you, and the whole team!" I was crying laughing so hard.

"No, you did not!" He was still laughing.

"That is pay back my lovely boyfriend, for you and all your teammates blowing my phone up with like 5000 notifications. I told you I'd get you back. One at a time." I stuck my tongue out helping him up, and he won another little piece of me, kissing me lightly and spinning me around before taking my hand and the cart and heading into the store.

Yet again it happened while we were in the toy isle. I was by the girl's toys trying to find something for my brothers' daughter Cassie and I put him in charge of finding something for my brothers' son Casey. I found a few dolls I knew she really wanted and tossed them in the cart to go find Tyler.