Movie Night

11 Tinsley

Present Day

"He is seriously a big baby." Kate said laughing. I couldn't help but smile at her. "Her really tried to get me to tell him how far along you were."

"What did you say!" Danielle asked taking a sip of her mimosa...bitch, I needed that drink right now.

"I told him nope, Jamie and I are not getting in the middle of this. I'm already going to have to deal with grumpy Jamie from not telling him about it in the first place. I know he thinks I like lied to him or some shit but obviously I didn't. I just didn't share a secret."

"I hope he isn't upset; I'm seriously still coming over tonight for movie night. I don't want to deal with grumpy Jamie." I laughed.

"He won't be in front of you. He's going to want to know though seriously."

"I'm not going to tell him. If Tyler wants to know anything, he needs to talk to me about this not hear it through his friends." I replied.

"I completely agree, man needs to grow some balls." Danielle said her mouth half full. I laughed with my two best friends as we changed the subject completely. They knew I didn't want to be constantly talking about Tyler. It was too stressful on myself and the baby, not what either of us needed.

We all went our separate ways after lunch, and later I drove to Kate and Jamie's place for out movie night that I was seriously looking forward to. Kate had ordered pizza, and I brought over my weird craving. We curled up on the couch and started searching for a movie while waiting for the pizza.

"Tins, that's seriously the most disgusting thing ever." She pointed at me shoving a sour patch kid on top of a nacho cheese Dorito in my mouth.

"You kidding, it's delicious."

"It is gross." She laughed. I shrugged my shoulders and laughed too taking another bite.

"Does Jamie know that I'm here?"

"I told him but god only knows if he remembers after everything today." She laughed again and as if he could hear me say his name, Jamie walked into the house through the garage. He threw his keys on the counter causing both Kate and myself to turn around and look at him.

"Oh, Tinsley hey." He said. I waved and gave a small smile. He walked over into the living room. "Pregnant." He deadpanned. I just smiled. "How..."

"Stop, I'm not telling you anything about it."

"You don't look it though!" He said throwing his hands up. I stood up, shoved another sour patch and Dorito in my mouth. "What the fuck are you eating?"

"Don't knock it till you try it! It's freaking amazing!" I laughed before pulling up Tyler's Stars hoodie up and over my head, that I was refusing to give back to him. He hadn't asked for it either though so I mean whatever.

"Holy shit that's a bump." Jamie blinked rapidly at my tiny baby bump. "Do you know like the gender or whatever?" I shook my head.

"We got an envelope with it today though." I answered him with a small smile knowing the envelope was in my purse just sitting there on the table.

"Are you going to open it?" He asked I shrugged my shoulders.

"We wanted to do a gender reveal, but for obviously reasons can't. Might still do one with just her Danielle and myself though." Kate answered with a smile.

"They're the only ones that know." I said looking down.

"Your family doesn't know?" I shook my head. "Holy shit."