Date Number 3

5 Tinsley

One Year Ago

I couldn't help it, if he was going to like me, then he was going to like me for me. I wasn't about to put on a show or be fake like most girls would be around pros or whatever of any kind. At the end of the day he was still just a man and I was just a woman. A woman who is currently chowing down hard on some pepperoni pizza waiting for that man to say something. But he didn't instead he walked over a took a bite of the slice I had in my hand, kissed my cheek and grabbed us both a water bottle.

After we both finished eating probably way too much pizza, we headed out back. This backyard was gorgeous seriously, the pool was amazing. He had like a mini golf course, hot tub, lounge pool. Seriously ridiculous. He pulled off his shirt and words were beyond able to be said. He winked then jumped in the pool.

"You coming in?" I shook my head smiling before pulling my cover off and hopping in.

"A lot warmer than I expected it to be honestly." I giggled, he swam over and gently pulled our bodies together. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, my arms around his shoulders. His hands gently placed under my butt.

"What are you doing next weekend?" He asked me.

"You are not skipping out on seeing your pups again." He laughed.

"I'll go up this week for a few days or something. I just want to make sure I see you as much as I can. Once the season starts...it runs my life 24/7."

"It's cute you thinking ahead like that." I smirked.

"I'm being positive. Thinking ahead when it comes to you is natural. I like spending my time with you." I couldn't help but smile.

"Next Saturday...I'm making you dinner." I said.

"I don't like spaghetti."

"Good I was thinking enchiladas." I continued to smile matching his.

"What about this week do I get to see you?" I bit my lip and looked up.

"Well you are definitely going to see your doggies so scratch those days because I know they miss the hell out of you." I giggled. "It's my last week of the summer program. I have to work every day." He over exaggerated a frown.

"What about nights?" He asked as I laughed.

"I get home at like 7, eat, shower, and go to bed to be up again at 5 the next morning. But, for you I'll be overly tired." He smiled super cheekily which caused me to laugh.

"Oh, Saturday...definitely a date." He nodded his head quickly.

"Good. Dress comfy I'm thinking Netflix." We both let out a small laugh before he pressed his perfect lips against mine. I kid you not we spent at least the next hour just making out in his pool and hot tub. I was straddling him as his hands were on my waist pulling me against him. The friction making me want to lose control every time.

I wanted to go farther but at the same time I didn't. I had a 3-date rule that I never told him about and don't plan on at all. Just as he pulled me down on his hardness and both of us let out quiet moans, someone cleared their throat. Tyler stilled opening his eyes, slowly we pulled our mouths apart. "Uh..."

"I don't know." He moved just enough to look around me. "Oh shit, Michael. Man, I forgot you were coming in today."

"Good thing I didn't have to count on you for a ride. I just wanted to let you know I was here, sorry to interrupt. I'll grab pizza and head to bed." There was no way it could be late, maybe like 5 at the latest, but I really like the fact this guy was going to leave us be.