A Night Not to be Forgotten

13 Tinsley

Night of the Gender Reveal

Tyler closed the door behind Kate and Jamie, they were the last two to leave after helping clean everything up. The house looked back to normal besides the random baby things that were gifted to us at the party. I closed the fridge after putting away the last container and leaned against the island and watched Tyler walk up to me. He stood in front of me placing a hand on each side of my body, caging me in.

"Hi." He said with a smile.

"Hey." I giggled. He started to lean down but stopped.

"Wait, should we talk abou-" I gripped his shirt and pulled his lips to mine. "Well I guess not." He said against my lips before his hands ran up and down my sides. He lifted me up and set me down on the countertop, pulling away. "We do need to talk about a few things though."

"Right now, though?" I whined. He just laughed.

"Woman, I'm trying to do this right." He laughed again. I just gave him puppy dog eyes. "Tinie, you already know I can't say no to you. I'll make it quick."

"I don't want it quick." He laughed shaking his head and looking down, obviously catching on to my dirty thoughts.

"I need to know about us, if there is an us. I need to know if our relationship is going to continue, I need to know if we're building a nursery here, or at your sisters, or if you're getting your own place. I need to know if you want me in the room when our son arrives. I need to know shit before I drive myself insane thinking about it all." He giggled, completely nervous.

"I hope so, definitely if you want to because I'm not forcing you to do things you don't want to do. Yes, again if you want to be. What else?" He looked at me.

"You hope so?" I smiled.

"Would I be kissing you, and letting you stand like this in between my legs, if I didn't want a future with you?" I pointed between us. "I mean I didn't mean it like all demanding and whatever like that."

"I honestly wasn't sure, and be demanding. Tinsley you own me; I mean I've been doing everything I can think of to rebuild your trust in me at least some."

"Well you affectively broke down quite a few walls the past few weeks." I rolled my eyes. "And I love you, always have, always will. It doesn't mean my trust in you is back at 100% or whatever, but that doesn't mean that one day that won't be the case." He smiled and leaned back into me placing his forehead on mine.

"I know thank you isn't the right thing to say right now but seriously. I know I fucked up bad, I know once the season starts back up, you're going to be a nervous wreck when I'm away, and I know I can swear it'll never happen again. You're always going to have that worry. It's my job to get rid of that worry the best I possibly can." I smiled.

"I know you'll try everything you can."

"I love you Tinie."

"I love you too butthead. Now I'm exhausted after all the excitement today." He backed away just a little and let out a small breath.

"I'll grab my keys, so we can get you home and in bed." He leaned down to place kisses all over my belly and I started to giggle before pulling his face back up to mine.

"What if I wanted to stay?" His eyes lit up and a huge smile crossed his handsome face.

"Well, it still is your home too, that'll never change. I can stay in a different room, so you can sleep in our bed."

"It is our bed." He smiled again. "I will need to steal some clothes though." He laughed and lifted me off the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I'm too heavy for you to be doing this right now." We both laughed this time.

"You are carrying our son for nine months, the least I can do is carry you until I can't stand anymore woman." He winked and continued up the stairs, not setting me down until we were in the middle of our bedroom. "Help yourself, you know where everything is." We smiled at one another before I went into the closet, grabbed a t-shirt of his, then headed into the bathroom.

I brushed my hair out of my face and took a few deep breaths standing in front of the mirror in just my bra and panties. I washed my hands after using the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then took another deep breath with my hand on the bathroom door handle. One last shaky breath I opened the door.

"Did you want to watch th-" He did a double take but didn't move. I slowly walked over to him, taking the time to take in his bare chest, and climbed on the bed where he was lying up against the headboard. I watched as he swallowed hard. I lightly bit my lip before straddling him and placing his hands on my bare belly. I could feel him getting hard under me. "Tinsley."

"Shut up and kiss me Tyler." He did as asked, and that kiss did not disappoint. It was everything I needed and more and when he deepened it my hands went from his chest up into his hair and on his back. The kiss became needy, desperate for one another. I reached back and unclasped my bra, wiggling it off my arms, finally Tyler touched me the way I so desperately needed. Is this what pregnant women mean when their hormones make them extra horny? Because holy shit, his touch is like fire throughout my entire body.

He pushed my back so our chests were flush, then ran his hands down to my hips pushing me down and forward causing us both to let out a moan. I was soaked, and he was hard as a rock. He pulled back both breathing heavily.

"I...I don't want you to think." I kissed him again to shut him up then broke the kiss to speak.

"Don't think, do you want this?" He nodded quickly; I couldn't help but giggle. "Me too. So, let's not over think this, I need you. I need you inside me even more."

"Can you reach the condoms?" I gave him a funny look. "What?"

"You already put a baby in me." I laughed. "You can't exactly put another one in at the same time." Realization crossed his face and his eyes went wide. This would technically be the first time we've ever...without a condom.

"Fuck, I love you." I started to laugh before his lips crushed mine and he flipped me over on my back. He ran his mouth down the side of my neck leaving a trail of kisses all the way to my belly. "I love you so much little man, I have you to thank for bringing mommy and I back together." Tears clouded my vision as I smiled down at this strong man talking to our son. I pulled his lips back up to mine, needed to have them against me desperately. He pulled away and saw the tears. "What's wrong baby?" He wiped the tears away but they just kept falling. I started laughing.

"Stop it, these are stupid hormones. This is what they do to me and it sucks. I literally cry at the drop of a hat over everything and just ugh." I took a deep breath. "Don't laugh at me."

"Technically you're laughing so I'm not laughing at you, more like with you."

"Shut up." We both laughed again before he lightly pressed his lips to mine.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met." I smiled and bit my lip watching this man run his lips down my body all over again. Making love was not rushed, is was slow and sensual and so worth it.