Celebration Part 2

Y/N POV

I woke up at 4 so I had about an hour and a half to get ready. I finished getting ready a little after 5 and made my way to the door to wait for Kai (you can pick whatever outfit you want). It didn't take long before he came and got me then made our way to the elevator. The doors opened to reveal a tall, handsome man standing by the car. I didn't realize just how hot he was until that moment. He was in a suit and tie and looked like a whole snack. The closer I got to him, the faster my heart raced and the larger my smile got.

"You look nice this evening." He said while opening my door.

"Thank you. So do you." I quickly got in, hoping to hide the blush that appeared on my cheeks.

As I sat in the car, my mind was going everywhere. I couldn't focus on just one thing. There was planning the office arrangement, the training, how good Chanyeol looked, figuring out the best way to unify everyone, the nerves of not wanting to mess up, the smirk on Chanyeol's face. I blinked in confusion. Why am I thinking about Chanyeol this much?

The car started moving and he asked me if I was okay which snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, I'm okay. I just have a lot to think about."

"Such as?"

"Well. . ." I tried my hardest not to mention that I was thinking about him. "I've never been in a gang before let alone lead one, so I'm very nervous about that."

"Yeah. It'll be interesting how this whole co-leading thing's going to go. I have no doubt that we'll make it work."

"Yeah, I agree." I sighed and prayed he didn't ask any more questions or I might just slip up and tell him that he was also in my thoughts.

"But, it looks like that's not the only thing bothering you."

Dammit. "That's the main thing." I lied.

"So what else is bothering you?"

I inhaled and looked down at my hands folded in my lap. "I'm worried about my family. I want to know if they're okay and if my mom is better."

"Last time I got an update, they're still at the hospital. I can check on them first thing in the morning if you'd like."

"Would you, please? I just want to know they're safe."

"I promise I'll check as soon as I wake up. You are welcome to come with and I can show you how to do it so you can check on them whenever."

"Really!? That means a lot. Thank you!" I said with a huge smile.

He smiled back and looked out the window. I did the same and started thinking about everything that he would be teaching me these next few weeks or even months. A few moments later, we continued talking about what would be happening the next couple days before we arrived at the venue.

The car pulled up to a magnificent scene that took my breath away. Beautiful twinkling lights lit up a patio area that was decorated with exotic plants and top of the line artwork. The inside was more grandeur than the outside. Beautiful artwork decorated the walls and a calming waterfall was in the middle of an opening in the center of the restaurant. There were crystal chandeliers at every table that gave off the perfect amount of lighting. The waiter led us to a table close to the waterfall where Lay, Baekhun, and Xiumin were already seated.

We got to the table and I reached for my chair to pull it out. Turned out Chanyeol had the same idea as our hands touched on the back of the chair. In a panic, I looked at him and pulled my hand back while his stayed.

"Allow me." He simply said before pulling my chair out.

I thanked him and took my seat before he took his. Something had changed about him, but I wasn't sure what it was. When I first got here, he was stern and tense, almost like he was very uptight. Now, he has done so many kind things for me such as comforting me, making me breakfast, and now this. The only question is 'why?'.