No More Waiting

I barely got any sleep as I knew that this day would come soon enough. I slowly rolled out of bed and trudged to the kitchen to make breakfast. I was in the middle of taking a bite of pancake when my phone suddenly rang, making me jump a bit.

"Hello?" I said with a mouthful.

"Hey! I wanna meet up with you. We have some news about the Vipers that you need to know."

What Wonho said made me freeze. What could they have found out? Do they know about me? What will happen to the plan now?

"O-okay. When do you wanna meet?" I asked nervously.

"At the coffee shop in 20 minutes. I'll even buy you a drink." He laughed.

We said goodbye and I went to get ready.

About 25 minutes later, I was at the coffee shop and saw Wonho at a table inside. Still half asleep, I made my way over to Jim's

"I'm gonna take you up on that offer. An iced latte sounds really nice at the moment."

He laughed and got up and ordered my drink. He sat back down and I started questioning him.

"What did they find out?" I asked bluntly.

He sighed and seemed hesitant to tell me. I kept looking at him, anxious for his response. "Somehow... they know..." He sighed. "They know that you're the second leader and about what happened to you and Chanyeol." He finally spilled.

I leaned back in my chair, almost dropping my coffee. How was this possible? How could this have happened? I did everything to make sure I wasn't seen by them. "How...?" was all I was able to say.

"Someone high up in the Viper ranking was enjoying his time at the club the same night you found Chanyeol. It was pure coincidence." He stated.

"So now what? Can the plan still happen?" I asked nervously.

"It can, but we need to take bigger precautions since they're going to know what you look like now."

"How can we do that?"

After we finished our drinks, I followed him to his place and met his sister there. She says me down infront of a mirror with a variety of makeup across the counter infront of me. On my right was a bunch of fake hair like mustaches and wigs. On the left was a wardrobe with a large array of men's and women's clothes. I gulped as she walked over to grab an outfit I would see on a guy at the local skate park.

"Since they know what you look like, I think the best disguise would be to completely change your appearance. As for your voice, a good friend of mine and someone we can trust has offered to "speak for you"." She said.

"How is that possible?"

"You know the earpiece I gave you?" Wonho asked and I nodded. "I can give him one as well as put an extremely small but loud speaker on you so when you talk, it will be his voice, not yours."

"But how will he know what to say?" I continued to question.

"I'll be with him and able to hear what you hear so I can tell him what to say." He assured me.

Knowing this helped calm my nerves, but at the same time it didn't. Since they know what I look like and i assume what my voice sounds like, I can't mess it up now. If I do, who knows what will happen. Chanyeol would know what to say. Maybe I should talk to him? NO! Remember what he did to you. He doesn't deserve to be talked to, especially about something serious as this. And with that thought, I sat in silence and let his sister work her magic.

After hours of makeup and wardrobe changes, I looked in the mirror at the person I had become. I couldn't even recognize myself! Suddenly I had short hair and a beard and mustache. She really had done a great job! I just hope it works. I had offered to pay but she kept refusing. Instead, we settled on me buying her dinner afterwards as a thank you.

As I was walking back to my quarters to grab a couple things, I kept getting weird looks. I thought why they were looking at me like that before I remembered that I was transformed into a completely different person. Suddenly, a familiar face approached me.

"Don't talk to me." I said raising my hand in dismissal.

"Y/N?" Chanyeol said shocked. "Y/N why do you look like that?" He started following me.

I stopped and turned, looking him right in the eye, angry. "Thanks to you going out to the club, they know who I am and what I look like. I had to change my appearance so they wouldn't recognize me. So, thanks for jeapardizing the mission." I rolled my eyes and stomped off.

He stood there in shock about the iformation I told him. I finally got to my place and slammed the door shut.

I sat on my bed, trying so hard not to cry from frustration and fear of what would happen tonight.

Kyungsoo's POV

"Here's the plan." I said while holding a picture of the girl up. "Be on the lookout for her. She's the old Mr. Kim's daughter. If we can get her, the Allies are sure to join us." I said with a smirk.

Everyone at the meeting got a copy of her photo and guards were assigned at every turn and corner. No matter where she was, we would find her.

"But Kyungsoo, sir. What if she tries to infiltrate our headquarters and break in?" Chen asked.

"Capture her alive. I want to see the fear on her face while we get our answers we have waited so long to get."

The meeting was soon dismissed and everyone was sent to their posts.

Y/N POV

Just get in, get the info they have on us, and get out. It's simple. You can do this, Y/N. No one's going to recognize you with your disguise. Just don't mess it up.

I started making my way to the Viper headquarters, keeping my shaky hands in my pockets and face down. I heard a voice and jumped a bit.

"Y/N, where are you?" I heard Wonho say through my earpiece.

"I'm at the west enterance looking for the entry point that was in the notebook from my father. Ah! Found it." I said quietly and stealthily made my way to the entrance. Turns out, it lead me into a storage closet where they kept some of their uniforms. "Wonho, I'm in a closet with uniforms. Should I change?"

"Yes. Find one of the uniforms that looks like someone new would wear. It should say trainee on it or something like that."

I quietly looked around and found what I needed. I put the uniform on over my clothes and made my way to the information room.

"The uniform should have a mask on it so go ahead and wear it."

I found the mask and pulled it up. Now if I had to talk to someone, they would hear Wonho's friend's voice but wouldn't see my mouth not moving. Genius!

I continued making my way down the long, quiet hallway until I came up on a group of guards.

"Wonho, there's a group of them ahead. Which way should I go?"

"Just go straight and if they stop you, let us do the talking."

"Okay."

I continued making my way down the hallway and thankfully didn't get stopped by them. They simply nodded their head in acknowledgement. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and trekked up the stairs to the third floor.

I opened the door and, to my surprise, just about everyone was there. "Shit." I said under my breath. "Wonho, we have a problem." And with that, all eyes were on me.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I had final exams for my summer class and passed them all!! So now I have more free time and will be updating more often! I plan on having another chapter out soon so look out for that!
Also, thank you so much for over 1k reads!! I can't believe it!! Thank you for reading!! Love you all!
~ mads