Half Way There

Warning: language, mature content

Chanyeol POV

I was out to grab coffee early in the morning by myself since I needed some time alone to process what happened yesterday. I thought putting Jiwon would let me avoid her, but I guess she couldn't resist me. Damn, I still got it. Wait, that's not okay. I need to focus on making Y/N trust me again.

After I got my coffee, I walked out and saw the last person I wanted to see.

"Morning, baby. Just can't resist me, huh?" She said teasingly.

"Not now, Jiwon. I have things to do." I said as I walked by her, avoiding looking at her.

"Oh come on. You know that was the best night of your life. You're a smart man. Don't play dumb with me. Why don't we go to my place and I'll show you an even better time." She ran her hand down my arm and attempted to hold my hand.

I quickly pulled my arm away. "Jiwon, I don't want to. I don't see why you can't get that through your head. I don't want you and that night shouldn't have happened. I told you this already."

"But Chanyeol, please. Just one more time." She said with tears in her eyes.

I stopped and looked her dead in the eyes. "No. And I will terminate you if I have to. You've been loyal and a good member of this organization. But I won't hesitate to get rid of you if this is how it's gonna be." I said my peace and walked on, not stopping to look back.

I walked back to headquarters and drank my coffee. Back at the office, I opened the door revealing a very tired Y/N behind her computer.

Y/N POV

I heard the door open and looked up.

"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well? You look tired." Chanyeol asked.

"Not really. I can't stop thinking about what I have to do now." I said and lifted up the notebook.

"What do you mean?" He pulled sat on the couch infront of my desk.

"I have to go back."

"Back where?"

I just looked at him, hoping he wouldn't make me say it.

After a moment of silence, he understood. "Uh uh. No. Not happening. I'm not letting you go back to get kidnapped BY THEM! If you thought it was bad when we kidnapped you, they're ruthless. I love you too much to send you back in there. Let me go instead."

I shook my head. "Chanyeol, it has to be me. I'm the one they're after and if I don't go, we'll never be unified again. I have to."

Tears were evident in his eyes and I stood up and pulled him into a hug. He held me close and cried into my shoulder, making my shirt wet with his tears.

"I don't want to lose you." He whispered, fear heard in his shaky voice.

"You're not going to. There's a plan for everything. My father thought this whole thing through. I promise, I'll be safe and will be back by your side. Trust me."

He looked at me and nodded before kissing me softly, as if he was scared to break me.

"I'm scared." He admitted.

"Me too, but I know it will be okay. I know it will end with a successful mission." I looked at him and half smiled. "You won't do what you did last time you were scared, right?"

He looked at me with a certain look in his eye and I knew I was in trouble. Without a word spoken, he grabbed my hand and led me to his quarters.

He grabbed my waist and smashed his lips into mine as he fumbled to type in the code to unlock his door. Once opened, he shoved me inside and closed the door behind him before pressing me against the wall, our lips never leaving each other. He grabbed my thigh signaling for me to jump. I did and wrapped my legs around him. He proceeded to carry me into his room and gently laid me on the bed. He stood next to me, staring at me while taking his shirt off revealing his toned body.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He said before hovering over me and reconnecting our lips.

His hand were on either side of me for support, exposing his torso. I took this opportunity to allow my hands to explore his toned body. His lips moved from mine to my neck and I let out a moan as he kissed the sweet spot making me scratch his back. He hissed as chills went throughout his body.

"I didn't know you were into that." He smirked.

"Neither did I." I smirked back.

Soon my shirt and bra were off and on the floor somewhere. His hands moved along my side up to my breast as he started massaging it. The pleasure was distracting me from my thoughts. I just had to ignore it to say what I needed to.

"Red." I whispered.

Early in the relationship, we decided to use colors as safe words so we knew what to do. Green meaning continue, yellow meaning hold on a moment, and red obviously meaning stop.

He stopped what he was doing and moved to the side. "Did something happen? Did I hurt you?" He said with a worried look.

"No. You didn't hurt me." I took a deep breath and continued. "I just don't think I'm ready yet. It's only been a few weeks and..."

"Shhhh baby. It's okay." He smiled. "I know it takes time for you to heal so take as long as you need. I don't care how long it takes. I love you and will be more than happy to wait. As long as you're happy, I'm happy. And that's what matters." He kissed my forehead and got up to grab out clothes. "I don't know about you, but im hungry. Wanna grab some lunch?"

The way he said it so casually made me laugh. "Yeah! Can we invite the others? It's been a while since we've gone out together." I asked while heading to the bathroom to straighten up.

"Sure! I'll text Kai and the others to let them know."

I closed the door to the bathroom to change and noticed a strange mark on my neck. "Shit. PARK CHANYEOL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!" I quickly opened the door and marched over to him.

"What? I don't see any... oohhhh. Oops. I'm sorry. At least they'll know we're back together?" He awkwardly laughed.

I slapped his arm and he laughed more. I rolled my eyes with a smile and made my way back to the bathroom and got ready the best I could before making my way back to my place to change into more formal attire.

As I was walking away, a hand grabbed mine, making me suddenly turn around.

"I'm sorry for asking you this, but I'm too curious to not ask. How much do you trust me right now? Like out of 100%?"

I stood silent as I was thinking hard about how much I honestly trusted him. "I'd say we're about half way there." I smiled and pecked his lios before continuing my walk back.

A/N:
Hey guys! Just a heads up that I will be starting to work a lot more at my job soon so updates won't happen as often. I'll do my best to write some every chance I get and update as soon as I can. I hope you guys understand! As always, thanks for reading and I love you all!

-mads

Kidnapped | Chanyeol X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें