The Last Night

Warning: fluff/smut (not too sure what to call it haha)

Chanyeol and I decided to spend the rest of the day going out places before the meeting that evening. We had gone shopping for some badass outfits for my mission, gotten ice cream at the best shop in town, and he tried to teach me how to roller skate. I immediately knew I would have bruises from that. It was much needed time with him that built up my trust way past half way.

Once back at headquarters, we quickly got ready for a meeting then made out way to the conference room.

All eyes were on us as we took our seats and the meeting began.

"So, thanks to our wonderful spy, we now have all the details about the Vipers." Baekhyun started.

"Thanks to her, we've got the advantage! So, what's the plan now bosses?" Lay asked casually.

Chanyeol and I looked at each other for a moment.

I sighed and slowly stood up. I took a deep breath, then told then the hard news. "The mission was indeed a success, but it didn't go 100% according to plan."

Everyone looked at each other, confused as to why it wasn't a complete success.

"The original plan, that is also the plan I've been hiding from you all, was for me to be taken by them. Kidnapped, if you will."

"No! We won't allow it!" Kai chimed in.

Everyone nodded in agreement, saying they wouldn't let me go back.

"I know it's hard to process, but it needs to be done. I know it's dangerous and I know I may not make it. But it's a risk I'm willing to take for you guys, for my father's sake. You all know that his plans always worked out in the end, so why not trust this one?" I pulled out the notebook and turned to the page. "He wrote this plan just like he did all the others, knowing it would work. So please, trust me. Trust him."

Suddenly, Xiumin stood up and walked over to me. He silently stood there for a moment before wrapping his arms around me in an embrace. "Please be careful. We can't lose you like we did Mr. Kim." He said fighting tears.

"With you guys around, I know I'll be safe." I reassured him.

Soon, we all had a group hug for a brief moment before returning to our seats.

"So that said, here's the actual plan."

After the meeting, we were all tired and went out separate ways. Well, except for Chanyeol and I.

We both decided to stay at his place that night, trying to spend as much time together as possible in case things took a turn for the worse during the mission and there'd be one leader again. We never spoke about it, but we both knew that was a possibility. It was something we were both scared of, but we didn't say we were. During every silent moment we both knew we were scared, unsure of what to say.

We ended up staying up late talking about nonsense. Both of us ended up crying after a while, but not from sadness or fear. We spent our time telling childhood stories.

"Seriously? That's how you got your concussion?" I said through my laughter.

"Yup! It was an intense game of tag since we were all drunk. Turned around to see if anyone was behind me and when I faced forward again, there was a tree suddenly. And yeah, I ran into it." He said plainly, full of embarrassment.

"That's legit the best story I've heard." I wiped tears from my eyes.

"Yeah yeah." He said while smiling out of embarrassment. "I'm so scared." He said with a hushed tone.

I grabbed his hand and ran my thumb over it. "I know. I am too, but it's gonna be okay." I gave him a reassuring smile. "My father has never let me down and I know he still won't even though he's not with us anymore."

"I know, but... it's hard... seeing someone you love risk their life for something unimportant."

"Hey. This gang is important. I have a family here. I've reconnected with my father here. Through the gang. I care about this more than you think I do. Without you guys, I don't know what I'd do."

He didn't say anything. Instead, he brought me into a kiss that sent chills down my spine. Sure, we've kissed a lot, but something about this one was different. It was as if it was our last kiss, the last time we'd be together. I knew he was scared and so was I. If this really was our last night together, why not make it exciting.

During the kiss, I slid my hand from his cheek, down his neck to his chest before slowly making my way down his chiseled abs, stopping just above the waist of his pants. He let out a groan, clearly agitated I stopped, as he forced my hand to his bulge. I gasped as I felt his already rock hard member against my palm.

"You want this, baby girl?" He asks in a low, husky voice.

I couldn't say anything so I nodded, my widened eyes looking as his which were full of passion and lust. He smirked before removing his shirt and pinning my hands above my head as he hovered over me.

Let's just say, that night will forever be engraved in our memories.

A/N
Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. Adulting is tough and I needed to focus on my health. But I'm better now and plan on updating again soon!! Thank you guys for sticking with me through this break. Hope you guys are enjoying the story still! It should be coming to an end in like 5 chapters maybe. I don't know yet lol. But yeah! Thank you guys for reading!! Love you all!

PS
Thinking about doing a Q&A just for fun! So if you have questions, please ask!! I'll do my best to answer them all!