Confrontation

Warning: language, mentions of violence and death, violence, fluff (strange combination, I know. But trust me lol)

Chanyeol and I had been doing well! Things were looking up for us. At the same time, the atmosphere at headqaurters was returning to its old state and things were falling into place.

I didn't ask him to do this, but whenever he was out, Chanyeol would send me pictures of where he was, who he was with, and his surroundings. Even though I told him to not do that so I can work on my trust without proof, he still did it. Eventually, I just stopped looking at them until after he got back for my own sake of not relying on evidence telling me that he's doing what he told me he was going to do.

As for Kai and Chanyeol's friendship, Kai is also working on trusting his best friend again and they're closer than ever it seems. The other leaders of the ally gangs also know the information about the Vipers and are preparing for an attack.

We all had a meeting to discuss what the next step is in order to achieve peace. I sat in my seat, shaking nervously. Kai noticed this.

"Y/N, you're shaking. What's wrong?" He asked as he put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

I gulped and tried to speak the best I could. "Me going on the mission wasn't the only thing in my dad's notebook." I felt a large hand on my back and looked and Chanyeol who nodded in encouragement. "He knew that they would find out about me before the mission, but he didn't say to cause a distraction so I could escape." Everyone looked surprised, even Chanyeol. "The plan I told you was a decoy plan my father wrote because he didn't want you guys worrying more than you already were." I took a deep breath and continued. "Now that that mission is over, I can tell you the real plan." I pulled out the notebook as proof in case anyone thought I was lying. "The distraction, according to the decoy plan, was supposed to happen, but my father had calculated it so that a couple guards would be standing post as I was leaving. While I was at the computer, I downloaded the files onto the flash drive for Wonho which he made copies of and sent it to you all. But while I was there, I also sent a corrupt file to all of Vipers' computer systems shutting them down."

"And here I thought you weren't good with technology." Lay laughed.

"I'm not. My father wrote down what to do. I'm just glad it worked."

The room was filled with laughter for a brief moment before the serious atmosphere returned. "I was able to do that thanks to the distraction. It still wasn't a successful mission though."

They looked at me confused as started asking what I meant and how was it supposed to go.

"As mentioned earlier, I was supposed to pass by guards who were to recognize me and take me as prisoner in order to get close to Kyungsoo and his sidekick, Chen."

They all gasped and Chanyeol shot up, a look of anger and confusion on his face. "Why didn't you tell us this? Why hide it from us? I know what I did was wrong, but you should at least trust me with something like this!" He shouted.

I just stood and looked at him for a moment, unable to believe that he just yelled at me infront of everyone, embarrassing me as well as not letting me explain before exploding like that.

"I'm sorry." He sat back down. "Why didn't you tell us the actual plan?" He asked in a much calmer manner.

I opened the notebook to the actual plan and slid it over to him. "My father knew that you and I would get close. He knew that if you had found out about the actual plan, you would do everything in your power to prevent it from happening which would jeopardize the chance of unifying the gangs again. I couldn't let that happen, for my father's sake, so I did as he instructed and was willing to risk it all."