Jealousy

Singing and dancing along the song, performing on stage again with their fans watching them. It's their first concert after the world pandemic happened.

Many people was watching them, screaming their names and singing along with them.

Taehyung was happy to see their fans again but it wasn't a good day for him. He doesn't know why he feels terrible and so down but seeing his boyfriend flirting with the other members wasn't helping.

He was just singing with a poker face on, smiling sometimes to their fans.

He glanced at his boyfriend only to see him with jimin. They're shown to the big screen, obviously, he knows what's gonna happen. He adverted his gaze away from them, looking at the people who's raising their army bombs and screaming at the top of their lungs.

"Jikook married!"

(A/n: I am not against jikook, so don't attack me. It's just a story)

His attention immediately went to the direction in the crowd where the voice was coming. He didn't see who screamed such words so he just took a glanced back to his boyfriend.

Their gaze met, Jungkook's eyes sparkling while looking at him but taehyung glanced away, maybe rolling his eyes subtly. But Jungkook didn't notice, instead, he casually walk towards him.

He was about to interact with Taehyung when Taehyung ignored him, walking pass by him like he wasn't even there.

Jungkook was confused but smiled anyways.

The concert went on. Singing different songs, dancing, talking to their fans. It went well.

Hours later, they're done. Seven of them resting at the back stage, just waiting for their cars to drive them to their accomodations.

They were chatting about personal things, laughing whenever someone says something funny. But Taehyung was incredibly silent, and no one noticed it.. even the boyfriend, Jungkook.

"The cars are here." A staff announced.

They responded with a polite yes.

"Let's go Jimin." Yoongi called jimin.

"Yes hyung." Jimin said and started packing his stuffs.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung when he stood up.

"Should we ride the same car hyung?" Jungkook asked but Taehyung didn't even look at him.

Taehyung walked out without saying a word. Jungkook's eyes went innocently wide in confusion, mouth pouting a little.

All the other members were also confused.

"Did he just ignore you?" Hoseok asked, trying to laugh off the awkward atmosphere.

The members ended up laughing too but Jungkook was just frozen on his feet, Trying to remember if he did something wrong for Taehyung to ignore him.

Jungkook looked at Jimin when he heard him laughing hysterically even tho the other members was done laughing.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asked, completely dazed.

"Guess you're sleeping at another room." Namjoon said and chuckled, taking his bag with him and left.

"I'm staying at a same unit with Taehyung hyung." Jungkook said, still confused.

"Nah I don't think so." Jin said and patting Jungkook's back before following Namjoon.

Hoseok laughed, putting his arm on Jungkook's shoulder. "Taehyung is mad at you." He said.

"Why- why is he mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asked innocently.