friends? or enemies

I left the king and followed the two female elves as he had ordered. I assumed that since  we were all  servants  that we would have some sort of connection of some sort, well I thought that until now as I listen into their conversation.

"Did you see her that child speaking to the king as if she was some sort of warrior and in that tone she should be punished for her mouth " the tall extra skinny one said 

"Did you see the way the guards were looking at her lustful like she was a queen I see nothing but fat all over her ".

They both laughed glancing back at me .

"I bet she thinks she's better than us she's a like a famous servant or something "they laughed again "why don't we test her stills add a little more onto that list huh ".

The red head looked over me" yeah that would be best "

Not once did I say something I should have but I didn't know what they would do to me they stinked of evil and hatred. I signed and followed them into a small but decent room the red head walked in front of me and gave me some clothes and a white page that stretched almost to the floor .

They stormed out laughing shutting the door hard and blowing out my only light source on the process .

I took a hot bath watching the dirt drip off my body my flawless skin was coming back, I don't recall the last time I had bathe but I knew I needed this.. I started to wash my face and my hair .

Getting out of the bath I air dried and  brushed my hair before pinning it up into a bun.I put the clothes on and I had to admit they were the best looking servant clothes I ever seen hah I guess these elves go all out here I finished  dressing and glanced at the list once more and signed these bitches weren't going to make this easy on me were they... I mentally wanted to pull my hair out They left me with No directions .

I took a deep breath Cladeen you can do this I looked into my closet finding some cleaning supplies and went out of the room like I was on a mission .