Chapter 16

I swear in seconds his eyes where icy daggers drilling into my mind I turned my smile into a grin. I wasn't going to back down he was gonna see that I have grown that i'm stronger. He looked at me for a few seconds.. and a second later I was on the floor with a pain on my cheek my face stinged the taste in my mouth blood my face red with purple marks of course if a elve as powerful as him smacks the life out of me then I would be bleeding and a fucked up face.I get back up on to my feet back straight arms at my side I grinned again smiling with my blood stained teeth his eyes on fire he waved his hands a minute after I was bound to the ground by two elve guards. He spoke in elvish and I was picked up and dragged into the bottom of the kingdom the depts of which I start the dammed dungeons. I of course was still bound I knew my rights he that asshole couldn't just keep me here to rot king or not he had to let me go. I got up and banged my head on the bars "YOU CAN'T LET ME STAY HERE GODDAMNET I HAVE MY RIGHTS LET ME OUT!!!!! ".
I continued my ranting into a guard ran down into the dungeons "silence... be quite shut up and sit there the king will see you shortly and if you don't listen I would gladly show you our new toys for scum like you ".I looked at him blinking my eyes and showing my curves in my inner thought I came up with a plan if I flirt with him he may let me out I mean because I'm a human my body is better compared to the regular women elves my curves should be able to pursue just about anyone. I leaned my head near the bars and in a seductive voice whispered "I think we should try out these toys of yours together ".He looked at me for a split second up and down "If you were elvish then maybe I will consider claiming you as mine but under these conditions I think it's best to save that whole act of yours for the king I  wouldn't risk my head out on a slut human "
I looked at him unfazed by his comments I mean since I came here I heard worse the elves always thought that I shouldn't be here they hated that I worked under the prince and king, that I moved in with a elve guard and that I moved up the social latter becoming a guard myself. I hit my head on the bar once again that asshole better not leave me in here all day. I layed down on the rock bed provided closing my eyes trying to sleep before my trial with the king I mean I didn't really commit a hard crime but as a king if he wanted my head he would have it on a stick while he sit on his throne.