chapter 13

I watched as he walked down the steps he looked hesitate about coming I could tell sweat lined his forehead .....on the last step he walked in long strides across the dungeon floor he stopped in front of my prison bars "caldeen " he moaned
"Yes My Lord "
Not giving him any kindness
"Don't you have to be with your woman prince Thranduil "
"Caldeen hear me out the kings letting you go here (hands her the gifts ).he's allowing you to have your job back as my servant "
My widen "why has the king change his mind ".
"Because I'm marrying her next moon "
The room went dead silent...
My lungs hurt I felt like a orc just sliced my throat ripping my head off.
"Excussse me " I whispered barely having the strength to say that I moved away from the bars sitting on the floor
"I'm sorry Caldeen..... it was never gonna work my father you know he would have never allowed it "
I nodded my head
"Thank you my lord for the offer of being you and your wife's servant but a guard has offered me one and it wouldn't be fair to give up such an offer "
He looked at me for a few seconds I could feel his eyes on my back he left slamming the door.
I ringed the bell and a guard came down stairs I told him I was ready to leave he nodded and we left going to the  stairs  for I could pack what little I had.
He made up his mind and I made up mine this is the last time Ill ever come back to this kingdom. (This part is new )
After I backed my hair brush and a few clothes u was ready I let down my hair looking I see the guard who made me the offer of living with him. I smiles "I accept I will live with you "he smiles grabbing my small bag "no problem I love to help "
He held out his other arm which I kindly took from the corner of my eyes I see the king and the prince behind them a few servants ,guards and Thranduil's wife to be.She was beautiful long blond wavy hair and light blue eyes with a slim figure compared to my curves she was a perfect woman.I knew I shouldnt leave on bad turns I walked to the king and his son "thank you for having me it was a pleasure working under each of you " I heard the king snicker and they both nodded there heads. I walked to the front door turning around for a split second to take in the view of the kingdom grabbing the guards arm again we exited together.
(The next chapter will show years from this last encounter maybe when they have legolas or a little a head Im not sure yet )