Clean Cinderalla Clean

I closed the door silently looking around. I saw three dark long hallways after some time I  came to the decision I walked straight ahead I looked at my list.

1.clean the halls

2.wash the floors

3.Clean the bathrooms

4.make dinner for guards and other maids

5.clean the kitchen

6.make up a meal for the king

7.GO TO THE kings son room thranduil and clean

8.clean uo bows ,arrows ,and swords

9.clean army armor

10.Bring thranduil his food

11.meet in the dining room after midnight to scrub the floors

I looked at the list and I know theirs only eleven things to clean but then again this is a empire with many restrooms ,the dining room had to be at least 50 times the size of ny room,and cleaning after an amry was torture all blood and sweat  ...i rubbed my head and forgot about the negative thoughts rushing through my head and headed off to clean.....

(2 hours later)

I was done with cleaning the halls ,washing the floors and cleaning the bathroom i had only finished three things on my list and i was already tired ready to pass out but I continued.

I manage to make food for the guards and maids the men wanted seconds and I was already behind schedule.I  rushed in cleaning the kitchen after that I took a seat nodding off forgetting about the rest of my list after ten minutes. I was up cooking like no other for the king , I asked some guards to help me to his room where they insisted on getting me there . I arrived at a tall door with diamond and gold this had to be the kings room I cringed as I opened the door I say him laying in bed his drapes were closed and the shades of his bed blinded me  from seeing his face I walked a good distance towards his bed.

"My lor- "

"Your late " I was quite

"My lord please forgive my tardiness I assure you this would be the last you'll see of it "

"Place the food next to my bedside "

I did as I was told and basically ran out of the room....

7.clean thranduil's room I wonder what he is like maybe he's identical to his father with the personality and looks

I ran into the guards again and they were kind enough to help me find the lord's son room I was nervous I didn't know he'll be their or not I knocked .

"Enter " and theirs was my answer....