Years~ Apart

I wake up banging my head on the bed board once again this week "shit" I jumped out of bed to the nearest mirror "mirror mirror on the wall who's the clumsiest of them all yes you caldeen".In the mirror I watched my reflection I haven't aged a bit since the last ten years my fingers traced my skin no wrinkle, no crow feet, no blemishes of any sort,. The perfect skin... I sat down on my chair taking my brush to my hair and doing my daily route. When I left from the kingdom I stayed with a kind guard he offered me a home, food, sex which landed my here living on my own in my own house owned by me. I decided that I would not sleep for food and water and a place to rest my head. In these few years I grew wiser making wiser decisions about my life.I met a wizard named Gandalf he was a nice fellow and he shaped me into what i'am today a guard for Mirkwood only on the realms I hadn't come in contact with the now Queen and King of Mirkwood I haven't even seen the great Oropher fall. My job was simple and not as dangerous as it seems 1trace the boarders 2.kill any threat 3.don't go to war.
I figured that the last rule was idiotic because I was a guard and my job was to protect but the order from our king was to not have slave turned guards in the battle field. Half of us were either slaves or people foreign and not born in Mirkwood wanting to become guards. I hated the idea of not going into battle field because then all of this was nothing and I would just be a kid playing dress up. I snapped out of my day dream going to my closet pulling out my uniform and getting dress as fast as I could I was running behind schedule.
I ran outside ducking people that were in my way finally I arrived but something didn't feel right .For one no one was joking around the guards all stood up straight heads held high. I circled the men considering I was the only female to find a place that fitted me and mimic there format.I looked to a fully geared guard that I did not recognize "what's going on here "
He wasn't going to answer new at first then taking in my sight and figure he decided to do so "The King m'lady ".
I let what he said sink in realizing he ment Thranduil I rocked on my heels for a second thinking of a plan. My head kept spinning with the same thought "he's here he's here......he's here.