First meeting

I did as I was told grabbing the knob of the door with a shaky hand holding a basket with the other. I walked into the room it was the Same as the kings dark green with silver some gold and overall looked rich and was huge!!

"Hello prince thranduil how may I assist you today "I said with a smile on my face. I haven't seen him yet he was in his bathroom I expected...; as magic he was out  of the bathroom my eyes traveled his face taking in his features ,he was identical to his father but different in a way his hair was more silver than blonde like a pale blonde, he had high cheek bones, captivating ice blue mysterious eyes, a strong figure he was dressed in a red robe. I looked away from his eyes he hadn't answer my question so. I looked up at him again taking in his expression his eyes traveled down my chest, my waist and finally my legs, I was redder than a autumn leaf .

"My prince how may I assist you today "

I repeated trying to keep my voice at ease he was everything a woman desire he was just  godly.

"Just open the drapes and clean don't take anything that doesn't belong to you " his voice was silk I ignored his last comment.

"Yes my prince I bowed and walked over to the windows pulling the drapes apart I grabbed the basket and began to clean after I was finished. I noticed thranduil half way  dressed in armor he struggled with his chest I walked over and place my hands upon him clipping the armor together my hands lingered on his chest then I grabbed the basket of clothes strolled towards the door not looking back at him.

"I must be taking my leave my prince "

He hadn't answered but I was sure he had heard me clearly so I left off to finish my other chores. But my mind kept racing back to those pale blue eyes and that silk like voice.... I placed my hands over my head.

"No clandeen your a slave you clean,  dust and cook and thranduil is a prince next in line for the  throne  get thoses silly thoughts out your head "I let out a sign what am I thinking I couldn't even get a guard if wanted to.... I grabbed my list and went on my way to the next destination .