Impurities

Shock,Anger,and Betrayal are the emotions spread across the kings face the room had a dead silence Thranduil had already stood from his position on me. I wasn't as fast as an elve I was having trouble fixing by robe which was barely anything since Thranduil basically threw the fabric off of me. It left like minutes since any type of movement happen the kings face still have not changed. I looked at Thranduil's face for his reaction he looked disgusted and highly disappointed in himself my heart broke.
"Your Majesty I --"
"SILENCE SPEAK A WORD TO ME AND YOUR HEAD WILL BE RELIEFED FROM YOUR BODY "
I shook I was scared and embarrassed no one I mean no one in this room was on my side the king would let the Prince get over with his actions everything will be go back to normal for him like nothing happen but for me everyone will know and the king will never look at new the Same.
The two servants chuckled together
"I told you my lord this little slut was throwing herself on the prince "
The king looked me in the eye his eyes wincing "LEAVE FOR NOW ON YOU WILL DO THE OTHER SERVANTS WORK WHEN YOU ARE DONE GO DOWN TO THE Dungeon THAT WILL BE YOUR NEW HOME"
I rised from the bed turning my head in Thranduils direction he automatically turned his face away from me I nodded tears running down my face leaving the room getting pushed into the dungeons....
(Sorry for the short chapter )