1

GIRL POV

I am running, running away from the 3 red wolves that are chasing me.
I just woke up from my 10 years of coma in hospital.

But now my aunt is trying to kill me, knowing I am alive and sound.
I don't know if my parents are alive after that accident when I was 10.

I just heard, my aunt spoke to the doctor that if I am alive her son would never be the alpha of our pack.
As he is not my mate, she thinks it is better to kill me than find my mate.

I am 20 yr now and I don't know if I have a mate, why my parents didn't come see me. when I woke up 2 days ago, why my aunt is trying to kill me.
Do my parents even love me, do I have a mate.

As the thought goes in my mind I am running as fast as I could in my human form, I never shifted till now, as I was in coma all this time.

I don't know why I went into coma, I know wolf have natural healing power, may be something wrong with scenario that is going around me.

I cross all the trees that cross my way, flashing through the woods with utmost energy I have, I don't know where I got this.
Suddenly, I bumped into a tree when I was running. And the tree fell with me.

No tree doesn't have clothes and heart beat, I lift my head and saw a man who looked at me with pain and confusion, which soon replaced with something .

I was looking at him, when I heard a growl of wolves snap me into reality.
I had a look of terror and was turning my head slowly. We are lying side way to each other. And the 3 wolves are growls at us, the person who is laying next to me is looking at me too intense and a growl in a husky voice whispered in the silence of forest echoed.

"Mate",

I froze to the word, and I turned to look at the person who eyes which was brown initially had turned into golden and a large growl escaped his mouth, I don't know how I felt that he is also one of us.

The other 3 wolves who growl and gritted their teeth, was ready to launch at us, I turned terrified looking at them, gulping my saliva down.
One wolf among them suddenly jumps and launches to me. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain of teeth scraping or the nail scratching me.

It seems like a minute has passed and still no movement. I opened my eyes to see a full black wolf which is 2 times bigger than the 3 red wolves chasing me, in front of me facing the wolves with the one wolf at his mouth.

He threw that now unconscious wolf sideways which it hit a tree and slumped down.
The black wolf is now facing the 2 red wolves which are ready to attack him.
They jumped on him at the same time, one wolf grabbed on his forelegs and other at his face.
The black wolf, shuffles out of the grip and throw them onto the ground and jumped on one of the wolf and snapped his head with his mouth, he then turned to the other wolf and launched himself to him and tore him apart with his nails.

After that he turned to me, I was frozen in the place looking all the fight dumbfounded.
He came dangerously close to my face and stared at me, I was in my hospital gown which is now dirty because of forest mud with my hair messy and long.

The black wolf came closer and started to sniff me, and it reached my neck and started to sniff more . It buried its face in the crook of my neck and started to lick there, I didn't feel any fear, on contrary it felt much safer than what I imagined.

He buried his face in my neck, and I took my hand from the floor and hesitantly hugged the black wolf and ran my hand through the silky black fur,which relaxed me strangely.
I felt, I belong to this arm. And I didn't hesitate after that, we were in the position for another 5minutes taking in each other's smell.
He smell wonderful like a sandalwood I was thinking myself.

A voice in my head spoke with excitement, "yes, our mate smell wonderful "

Who was that?, I definitely heard a voice in my head, I was confused and nervous all of a sudden.

My world started to spin and my vision blurred. All turned blackish around my range of view and I fainted.

My last memory is the faint howl of the wolf, my mate, no our mate.