3

FRED POV

After they changed my mates dress, the nurse came out and said we can go in to see her.
I am relieved that she is safe and well, still she is unconscious, I moved the screen and went near my mate bed where she is laying on. I sat near her.
Now with the clean face I am stunned that she looks like a literal goddess. She looks beautiful is not just a word .

I went near her and moved some strand of hair that is on her face to the side.
She was pierced with a needle on her other hand to get fluids.
I took her free hand and caressed it with my fingers and looked at her worried.
It gave me a sense of spark and tingling sensation. It also calms me to an extend.

A hand on my shoulder made me turn look at my parents looking at me and my mate with worry evident.
"Don't worry she will wake up soon"
My mom said looking at me, my dad nodded his head in silence.

"I hope so too mom, I don't know what happened to her, I didn't think I would see my mate in this situation. And she didn't look like rogue mom, I waited all this time and searched her too but this is really unexpected " I rant to my mom with worried and confusion, she looked at me with worried face .

"Don't worry Fred everything will be good son, we will take care of her, you have to be strong for her too," Mom advised me. My father nodded with approval.

They went away after calming me.
I am still worried about her, I am holding her hand and rubbing circle on the back, looking at her peaceful face.
She looks as breathtaking as ever.
Who are trying to harm her ?

After 4 hours .......

I was still holding my mate hand and was looking at her, the sensation of tingling is till there and there seems to be a secure feeling for me when I keep her this close .

I will never let her go, never.
As I was staring at her face and thinking about it she stirred in her sleepy state.

I was about to lose the grip on our hand but she tightened it more.
Her eyes seems to be tightly shut and her eyebrows knotted .
It looks like she is mumbling something .
She was having a nightmare, whatever it is she is scared of it and was getting anxious of that.

I stood and sat beside her bed and and shook her gently, "wake up love , please wake up ," I shook her a little bit more .

She gasped and woke up. She looked at me in the eyes and looked confused, she had a brim of tears in the corner of her eyes.
She was still breathing heavily. I don't know what I was thinking that time.

I just hugged her and patted her back to soothe her.
She was frozen in her place for sometime but after that I felt her hands in my back which returned my hug tighter .
Like she is scared of something.
I feel all tingling sensation and her anxiousness because her hands are still trembling .

After which it seems to be sometime, I broke the hug and placed her back on the hospital bed and I took hold of her hands in mine.
I pushed the nurse call button in side of her bed.
A nurse came in, I told her that she is awake .
The nurse called the doctor ben and he came in.
He was checking at her vitals and smiled at me. I am still a little jealous of another man near her but she was still holding my hands while doc was checking at her.
He nodded at me assuring that she is alright.

"Do you remember what happened to you miss?"
Doctor ben asked my mate, she looked a little anxious and she tightened her hold on my hand. She looked down for a moment and squeezed her eyes for seconds.

Then she lifted her head, " ye,.... yes , I... I was being chased by wolves and someone saved me, hmm no....I..... I think actually he saved me....do I know you ? " She asked me with her big eyes starring at me expectant.

I smiled at her a little and shook my head,
" no love but you are my mate, love"
I said to her looking at her eyes. And she looked at me with confusion, and in a second of flash of her eyes emitter gold color from her brown human eyes.

" you.... you are my mate? Ohh ......I remember someone in my head talked to me saying that you are my mate, is it my wolf?, " She just sat there said it with straight face like she realized something. Now looking confused about her own thoughts.

Why is she assuming, doesn't she know she is a werewolf or is she a human. I don't think so because I just saw her eye color change for seconds and nick in my head said that he can sense his mate wolf from her. I was observing her from her side.

" miss do you know your name or where are you from, you don't feel like a rogue " doctor ben asked her calmly.
I was looking at her with full of expectations why not? I am gonna name of my future love of life.

She looked a little confused and frowned and thinked
"Yes, I.... I am .....I am....".