4

SOME WHERE ELSE AN ANGRY AUNTY

*slap*
" how dare you let her escape? You lazy fools " she glared at the person in her front.

" do you know what will happen when they know she had woke up ? We will be finished for good" she was pinching her bridge of nose in frustration and anger.

She turned to the person in front of her with fierce eyes, "Do whatever you can, take how many men you need. Find her as soon as possible, now get out"

The man in front of her bowed his head showed respect before leaving the room.
She was still angry and was thinking hard, pressing her nose Bridge, she was exhausted but at the same time she is angry and anxious.

Her brother loves his daughter, if he knows what she had done. It is an END GAME for her.

She was huffing and contemplating what to do? When the door to her room opened came a man who is strong, well built and handsome.

"Mom, I found my mate", He said excited.

"What????? " She shouted in shock,
"Crap" she mumbled herself.

...............................

IN THE HOSPITAL

FRED POV

My mate frowned hard as if she was in pain,
"I... I am......I am.........." I can feel it too.

"I AM RUBY" she said as if she remembered something and I was at this point chanting her name in my mind like in seconds.

She smiled and holder my hand really tight suddenly and began to hug my arms.

"Please don't send me to her, please "
She mumbled to me with tears lingering on her corner of her eyes.

"You are my mate right, please don't send me away to her, I will do whatever you say, please .....she will kill me......please"
She cried a bit hugging my arm, I can't take anymore seeing my mate suffering.

I engulfed her in my arms and shushed her.
" I will never send you to anyone, you are safe with, please don't cry, please" I said while caressing her back while hugging.
I felt like she had calmed a little.

I moved a little while she is still hugging me, I lifted her face and wiped the tears from the cheeks and her eyes, and looked into her eyes which shined like her name RUBY.
" you don't have to fear anything,  I will always be with you from now on" I said and learned and kissed her forehead, I sensed she is completely relaxed now.

"Ahem ....Ahem ..." someone cleared their throat spoiling the moment, I turned to see Dr. Ben and the nurse looking and  smiling at us.

I just looked at them and smiled at them.
I looked at my mate, she just looked at me.
Suddenly the door opened revealing my parents who came and stood in the doorway. They saw my mate and me hugging, they smiled at us.

My mate tightened her hands on my arms and I can sense her anxiety,  it is normal my father being the alpha with great power.
I looked at her and tapped at her hand indicating nothing to worry, reassuring her.

My mom smiled at us and she looked at me meaningfully and spoke to me in the mind link.' Is she okay now,' she asked me.
'Yes, mom she is fine but she is scared, how did you guys came here, so fast'

'Dr. ben here mindlinked us saying that we have to hurry to see something beautiful but I think it is more than beautiful what we saw? Is it not darling' my mom spoke to me and asked my dad in mind link.

'It felt like I saw the look I had for your mom, when I first saw her ' he said and laughed at the mind link.

My mate looked at my mom who approached her with a smile indicating the friendliness and motherly love, which she reached her hand to caress my mate's head to face looking at her. My mate relaxed in the touch which I can sense.

"Are you okay darling?" My mom asked my mate RUBY which is the sweetest name till now in the world for me.

Ruby just nodded her head and looked at me questioning still holding my hands.
"Ruby, these are my parents and alpha John and Luna Anne of our pack, they are safe for you, so don't worry love" I assured her .

"Don't worry dear, we are as safe as Fredrick to you so don't worry," My mom said to my mate holding her shoulder.

"Who... who.is.... Fredrick? " My mate asked a little hesitant to me and my parents.

We all froze for a second, 'ohh shoot I didn't even say my name to my mate '

'Yes not mine too' my wolf rick complained to me in my head. This impatient wolf of mine.

My parents and everyone chuckled at the situation, even that made my mate confused at first but she still smiled at the end.

A/n
Sorry late guys
But I am trying my level best
Hope you enjoy this.

Love you all
Stay safe
Stay healthy
Stay smiling