6

RUBY POV

It's been four months that, I kind of got accustomed to my surroundings. It was rough at the start as they all doubted my origin and my unknown identity but soon they accepted me.

My mate, his parents- the alpha and luna, the pack adults and kids.
They all welcomed me warmly, I like them all. They teached me all about being a wolf and how to adjust and what Is mate and all the basic things.according to them I am their future luna and an omega if I am correct. I tried to shift but it was never successful,  the pack elders said may be I am a late bloomer.

I am in love with my mate and I want him near me all the time. We didn't mate till now i dont know why. I really find it hard, not to respond to my mate bond.
Everytime I smell his pheromones.
Even without mating I am In love with him, as a person.

Everytime when there is monthly rut my mate disappears god knows whete and was never found. It is kind of hard for me too on my heat .
I wanted to ask him why he is doing this when he know, I am his mate.i want to ask him.

I think I am a fast learner I just passed my university enterance exam with short time coaching from pack teachers. May be I would have been a genius. I even don't remember that, but my teachers who were appointed by Alpha and Luna praised me for my ability.

My mate didn't know that I passed the exams till now and I am gonna study in the same college as him. I want it to be suprise for him. He will get a heart attack to find me in his apartment which i am planning to stay.

Tomorrow I am moving there, it takes 9 to 12 hours drive from pack village and one kilometer from university. I am excited

FREDRICK POV

For a person who was longing and waited for his mate. I am opposite of what I am doing to her.

I really am feeling really hard to keep my distance from my mate. I am escaping from her to be honest.
I want my mate really bad but not in this condition.

She doesn't remember anything, what if when she remembered everything in the future and regret it later for being with me and mating.

I don't want to put her in the situation, I am 23 years and doing my masters degree in business. My father told me that I would be the alpha of the pack and a leader to lead everyone.

But still I am scared of my mate being hurt, I don't want her to regret her decision later. I want her to become mine whole heartedly.

For this in every month rut and her heat session I escape to my apartment which I owned in the excuse of my university works. I know it must be hard and confusing for her too but I want to save her from her regrets later.

Damn but I wanna hug and kiss her really bad. My mate bond is the worst man.