2

HIS POV

I shifted from my wolf form to my human form, when I sensed my mate fainted.

I am confused totally, I never expected to find my mate in this kind of situation.
I was expecting the day and waited patiently for this day from the time I turned 18.
I was at the edge of thinking that I don't have a mate and was about to even give up.
But I am more than happy that I found her and she is right in my arms.

But what happened to her, why is she being chased, why is she in a hospital gown and with forest mud and scattered hair.
She doesn't smell like a rogue either.
What is going on.

I was totally blinded by anger when I saw 3 wolf chasing her, how dare they.
I was in full annoyance, that the thought of my mate in danger made my adrenaline rush and they payed for what they did.
All this thoughts where running in my head.

That is when, we should help our mate first, she fainted. My wolf nick spoke to me in head with panic and concern.

I better carry her to the pack hospital as soon as I can, I thought to myself.
I lifted her from floor. There was a slight tingling sensation and my heart beats fast.
I piggy back her and took my backpack which I was carrying and placed on both of our arms to secure her safely in my back.
I shifted to my wolf form and i started to sprint as fast as I could to the pack hospital.

Whatever the situation and however it is, I don't care.
All my thought now is that, I want my mate to be out of danger.
And I will keep her protected no matter what, I pledge to myself.

I ran till the border of the river which separate my pack with other pack.
My pack is like an island but it is not which it is separated from other land by river on one side and sea on the other side. And in center there is a mountain. There are two only two path that connected to other side of river. It is filled with pack houses and main house in the mountain and hospital and school.
It also consists of good people and all are kind to each other, I am proud tbe one of them.
They all live equal alpha, beta, omega.
They all live in harmony and no gender discrimination or fight within us.
We all stand for justice and we stand together always.

I speed up and reached the entrance of the pack gate.
I mind linked the person who is in charge of the gate today to open it.
He did it as soon as without any question, seeing me rushing.
I paced in full speed to pack hospital, on my way I mind linked doctor ben to get the bed ready for my mate and it is an emergency, he soon went to do it.

I rushed into the ER in hospital in my wolf form. My people saw me and all stood up when I was rushing.
Dr. Ben was waiting, two nurse beside him came and undone my backpack clips and took my mate and made her lay in the hospital bed.
Dr. Ben was gonna check her, but a growl of jealousy escaped my mouth.
He just gave me a look telling me he is just gonna check on her condition.

I know he is married and his husband is a good friend of mine, but what to do mate jealousy.
I dragged my back pack behind the screen they where treating and I shifted into my human form.
I dressed up quickly with the clothes from the backpack and I returned to the side where my mate is being treated.

With each passing second I am getting nervous and scared of what is going on with my mate.
My thoughts are running wild and my wolf is also worried with me.
I am standing in the corner, waiting to be near my mate and take care of her.
That is when the door of the room opened revealing the Alpha and Luna of the pack entering , I can guess the guards have given information on me to my parents.
They came near me and the pack nurse and doctors turn to look and bow at them for respect and they returned to check on her, my mom the luna had a concern laced on her face when she saw my mate being treated.

My dad the alpha, motioned me to come out to the waiting area.
We went out to the hall way and sat on the chair, my mom sat on my right side placing an hand on my shoulder.
"Are you okay son? What happened ?"

She asked me with a worried tone, I looked at her and my father who have the same expression as her.
I told them how I went to stay at my friend house in the neighborhood pack and got lost in woods . Heard and smelled the wolf and saving my mate, she fainting on me , till I carried her to pack house everything.

They kept silent and heard everything I told them.
They looked at each other and looked at me with a concerning thin smile to assure me.
My mom was holding clasped hand and rubbing it, to give me strength.

The door to the ER opened, Dr. Ben came to us, with a warm smile.
" she is alright Fredrick, nothing to worry, she is totally exhausted and looks like she was too weak, so she need complete rest and lot of nutrition for her, if there is any other thing we have to wait till her wake up",
He explained us, which made a relief spread over my whole system knowing my mate is well.