7

RUBY POV

I traveled to my mate apartment by the car that is arranged for me by the alpha and luna.

I took off from the pack house after saying bye to all, they sent me their most trusted beta with me for my safety. At around noon, I arrived at the apartment parking lot. I said thank you for the beta and the driver dropped me off and left.

I went to the elevator carrying my bags  and pressed the button to the fifth floor, someone, a girl  rushed when the door was about to close. I pressed the open button for them, then the person hopped in with me on the elevator,she thanked me and was catching her rushing breath.

“ Hi, I am lila’’ she smiled and greeted at me, she looked cute with minimal make up and nice cute pink dress

“Hi, I am ruby’’ I smiled back at her.

“so you are new here, I live in sixth floor, I am a fresher in comm. Arts and you are’’ she giggled pointing at my bags.

“ OMG, me too, I gonna live in fifth floor’’ the bell goes off and my floor arrived.

“ see you’’ I said and got out of the elevator.

I walked in the hallway and found my mates apartment at the end of the hallway. As it is a luxury apartment there is only two apartment house in each floor.

The alpha and luna gave me the spare key to the apartment, so I unlocked and went it, I know my mate will not be in the home as it is still in college hours. I heard he is doing double degree in both engineering and business and he is in his third year.

I unlocked the apartment door, I should say I was shocked was just a word. As it was looking like cyclone had stromed into the house. As I walk more into the living room the cloths scattered, the pizza boxes here and there, beer cans  and all the shoes and things out of place. There are even dust and webs in the room. This  apartment looks like it has been left like this for months.

I came here as a surprise but making this apartment look new may be another suprise too, so I started moving and started cleaning the trash and the laundry. After my wake up from coma the thing I love to do apart from studying in pack house is house chores, it actually relaxes my mind when I do that.

After I cleaned the apartment living room and kitchen, I was struck and hesitant to enter the room as I know I am his mate. That’s a fact, but I don’t want to invade his privacy so I better refain from going in either rooms as I don’t know which room I should stay.

Lets wait until he comes. Better make some dinner with whats on the fridge, he might be hungry.     

 I was waiting for my mate after making dinner, it was 8'o clock, I heard the unlocking sound of the front door and I went to front door and was ready to surprisemy mate, his sandalwood scent filled my nostrils.

But the sight of him surprised me than me suprising him. I don’t think in this state he will even recognize me, like face flushed stumbling on his walk , trying hard to remove his shoe to enter the apartment.

Then he looked at me and stood shocked with his brown eyes wide but he chuckled and shook his head and continued to enter. Like I am not even here. what is he doing?