The key (3/3)

We went through the door into the hallway. It was empty, every Avenger who wasn't on a mission ate lunch. I walked closely behind Loki and heard our steps echo with the walls.
"Tony is here, Natasha and Steve. The others are on missions", I said. My voice sounded miserable as if I tried to fill a whole sports hall with it.
"Hm", Loki responded, a little unsure what to say.
"Yeah", I said. He threw a careful look over his shoulder. I saw the door at the end of the hallway coming closer. His cell. "Could ... could we go a little slower?", I asked.
A notion flashed over his face and his steps slowed down. We became slower and slower until we stood in the hallway, just five meters away from the door.
"I mean ... magic is a powerful thing", I said.
He nodded. "Strong enough to take out three Avengers."
One second of silence went by. The key slowly stopped tapping on my belt.
Loki turned around and I ripped the key off my belt.
"Promise me to not leave me alone!", I said.
"Promise me to stay with me", Loki responded.
"You have my promise", I whispered.
He looked at me. "You have mine."
I jumped behind him, put the key into the lock and it burst open.
"Quick!", I almost screamed. An alarm went off and the hallway was aflamed with red light.
"We need to find a window!", I shouted.
"A window?", he asked.
"Yes! I know what I am doing!"
"Never denied that!"
We both started sprinting down the hallway into the other direction. Natalie and Tony burst out a door.
"(Y/n), what are you doing?", Natasha said.
"Yeah, what are you doing?!", Tony followed.
"Nothing", I screamed while running towards them.
Half a second I was afraid but then I created a powerfield that threw the two against the wall. I regretted to not carry any weapons with me and concentrated again. I felt the pieces of the stool flowing towards me under the doorslit of the interrogation room. "I am sorry, that will be a little chaotic!", I said to Loki who was running next to me.
"Dont worry, that's what I am best at!" He summoned two daggers and threw them at Natasha and Tony who adapted to the situation and started to catch up.
I threw a look over my shoulder and let the pieces of wood dart through the air around them. I didn't really want to hurt them, but I absolutely had to distract them.
I heard Tony activate his Iron Man suit and created another power field to let him crash into the wall once again. I heard him curse and now just Natasha was following is.
"There we are!", Loki shouted as we burst through the door in a well lit room with big windows. Steve sat on a couch and watched TV as he threw his head around to watch us run to the windows like the maniacs we were.
"What the -", he started.
"Language!", I responded.
Natasha almost flew through the door ready to fight us, but Loki had a plan. He created an illusion to make Steve look like him and Natasha gave Steve a full punch on the nose. Loki chuckled as we reached the windows.
"What now?", he asked.
"Trust me!", I shouted. I held Loki by the waist and pushed us through the window. He started to scream as we fell and started to cling onto me like his life depended on it. Like it probably did.
I used our velocity and my power fields to keep us in the air. We flew through the city and looked a little bit like a giant, screaming pigeon.
"(Y/N)!", Loki screeched. "Is this the first time you are doing this?!"
"Nope, the second!", I said.
Loki chose to scream again as we almost hit a skyscraper. I clenched my teeth and looked after a flat rooftop to land on. One minute passed before we landed.
We rolled onto the roof and Loki coughed. I took deep breaths. "We have to get out of here fast", I gasped.
Loki looked at me. "You ... are mad."
"Possibly", I grinned. "Now tell me. What is your evil plan to take over the world?"