That's a surprise (2/2)

This is the sequel to the oneshot 'That's a surprise' in my book for shorter imagines, requested by tomhiddlesbaby. Hope, you like it!
_

We stepped into the elevator and I shyly looked at Loki standing next to me. The silence was a bit awkward, especially with the new elevator music Tony had chosen, but not awkward enough to make us uncomfortable.
A wide range of feelings was raging through my body. First, when the shock and embarassment about Loki visiting me receded, I slowly felt the thirst coming back. I usually felt it on missions, or when I hadn't seen Loki for a long time, or when I was seeing him and longed to touch him. With him standing next to me in that elevator, completely calm and smiling lightly, it felt not exactly easy to stay calm. The longing burned in my chest, pulling me closer to him so that I almost expected us to clunk together like magnets. It made it hard not to bounce and jump around. And if that wasn't hard enough, the realisation of what I was doing here hit me. Loki was kidnapping me. I was following his evil plans, against all orders, against everything everybody ever told me. It was frightening, terrifying, and ... exciting.
I examined him, hoping to be inconspicuous, but his smirk told me I wasn't.
Loki turned his head, slightly amused. "Scared?"
I swallowed at his voice, a mix of velvet and roughness. The voice I mostly heard in my dreams. "That isn't exactly the word I would use."
"Ah yes, you told me you aren't scared of me", he responded, still with that smirk on his face. "What word would you use? Aroused? Excited? Dying internally?"
I screwed up my eyes. "Are you mocking me?"
He looked straight forward again, his eyes glittering. "No."
I shook my head a little and a smile found its way onto my face. I glanced over his body in the mirror of the elevator. The armour suited him well.
Loki's eyes met mine. I froze internally.
"It is so easy to catch you off-guard", he said. "I like this."
Ignoring the butterflies in my tummy, I decided that two could play this game. "I assume that it is very easy to catch you off-guard, too."
Loki inclined his head. "It isn't."
I smirked and used my powers to change my outfit to a tight black and green leather armour, wearing his helmet with the two golden horns. I knew it looked sexy because of the numerous times I tried it in front of the mirror.
Loki's mouth fell open. He didn't say a word and examined me from my head to my feet.
"Oh, are you speechless?", I teased.
He made a noise that sounded like 'mmmh'.
I smiled satisfied and with a ping the elevator doors opened. Hastily, with a green shimmer, the illusions of two security people appeared and we made it out of the building without problems.
Loki brought me a few streets further and then entered a building. I followed and with a green light we stood in an apartment at the top.
"Originally, I wanted to put you in a cell", Loki said, "but regarding that we have a date tonight that would be pretty impolite. Nonetheless, you have to stay here."
I made a disappointed face.
He seemed to fight with himself. Apparently my puppy eyes were working. "Look", he begun. "I ... I have plans for today. But in the evening I will pick you up!"
"Plans?", I asked, teasing him. "Do you meet other girls?"
"No!", he said shocked. "I mean ..." He hemed and hawed. "No", he replied firmly.
"Good", I responded and walked towards him to give him a kiss on the cheek.
Loki stood completely frozen as I pulled back again. I watched his cheeks turn pink. "Good", he said, his voice hoarse. "See you later." And with that, he went out the door quickly.
I looked at the closed door, slowly realising I was breathing heavily. I just kissed Loki on the cheek. Did he like it?
Of course, I answered myself. A hoarse voice and blushing, that meant he liked me.
Or does he?, a skeptical voice in my head said. These signs could also mean that he is embarassed.
Suddenly I wasn't so sure anymore. I used the next ten minutes to scream into a pillow, laying on the bed of the apartment.
When I was done, I lifted my head. "(Y/n), you have to pull yourself together. This isn't normal anymore", I mumbled. But I knew that this feeling was perfectly normal, it was just that nobody screamed into a pillow in public.
"Uargh", I groaned and rolled on my back. "What am I going to do the whole day?!"
A board of chess appeared next to me with a green shimmer. I looked at it warily.
As it did no harm, I sat up. The chessmen stood in their place, ready to be played. I hesitated, then I sceptically moved the white pawn in front of the king two squares forward.
There was a second of silence, then the black pawn in front of the other king moved one square forward.
I smiled. Loki would have to show me that magic trick later.
We played the whole afternoon, Loki won most times. At the third try, we had a drawn. At the last try, I won.
Sooner than I expected, the clock over the door indicated that it was almost seven o'clock. And it knocked.
I jumped up and smoothed my hair excitedly. "Come in!"
Loki opened the door and popped his head into the room. "You ready?"
"Yes!", I beamed and followed him outside.
We went down the street. Nobody identified us, so I guessed Loki had hid us in some kind of illusion. We arrived at the restaurant in no time and went in.
"A table for two on the name Friggason", Loki said.
I smiled in surprise as Loki said 'Friggason'. That was cute. Or maybe he did that because the Avengers warned the people of New York to stay away from someone with the last name 'Laufeyson'.
The waiter nodded and guided us to a table. Loki pulled out the chair for me and I sat down with glowing cheeks. With a shimmer of my (f/c) magic, a rose appeared in my hand. It was green and I frowned. I didn't plan to summon that. But, well, it fit into the situation.
Loki looked at the flower in my hand and back at me. He smirked.
I gave him the rose and smiled. "For you."
I saw him suppress a lightheaded giggle and he took it. "Thank you." He put it into the vase between us.
We ordered (we both got pizza) and started chatting. I tried not to talk about the Avengers plans to prevent Loki from doing evil and spoke more about my everyday life, and he did the same and tried not to reveal his plans for taking over the world. The time we were done with eating, the sun set and the restaurant gleamed in an elegant, dim golden light.
Loki slowly stirred his drink with his metal straw. "Tell me", he said and leaned over to me, "what would you do if one day you would betray the Avengers and turn on my side?"
I smiled and noticed how his hand lay next to his empty plate. "Oh, there are various things I would do", I answered with a velvety voice. "First, I would prove that I am a good Avenger, to make them think themselves safe. Then, I will make up an evil, mischievous plan ..." When I finished the story with stabbing everyone in the back, Loki looked at me dreamily. His head was propped up onto the hand which didn't lie on the table and he seemed to cling to my words.
"Wow", he whispered. "So ... viscious ..."
"M-hm", I mumbled. I held my breath and took his hand.
Our fingers slowly entwined.
"Maybe I can let you go", Loki murmured, still looking into my eyes with his now soft but darting green ones. "And then you will act like an Avenger ... and everytime we fight, we will disappear into an alley ..."
"Oh, Loki, where are your thoughts taking you?", I smirked.
"Right here", he answered and leaned forwards. I froze and as the sun set under the horizon, our lips met. I never imagined it to be this soon, on a date, or ever happening. But it was beautiful. All the feelings that were perfectly caged away broke free and flooded my body. A thousand butterflies flew up. I almost squirmed on my chair, our lips kissed softly in harmony.
It was better than I ever imagined.