He could step on me ... (2/2)

This is the sequel to the oneshot 'He could step on me ...' in my book for shorter imagines, requested by fashion009. Hope, you like it!
_

I ran down the hallway quickly and already heard fighting noises from afar. I sped up my pace and arrived in one of the bigger rooms, these that almost looked like a hall. It was full of guards and Loki stood in the middle of it, fighting like crazy against all of them.
The ones far away he blew away at a regular basis with the scepter, the ones at a middle distance got beaten by his magic that looked like a living animal of its own and the few guards that came close to him felt his daggers.
I stood amazed at the door for a moment, Loki was so fast and deadly that it almost looked like he was floating or dancing while he ducked and stabbed. His muscles also made a pretty good view, even if I couldn't really see them through the armour. It was just the way he moved, one would know instinctively that he was very well trained.
I was wondering how on earth should I get to him without somebody killing me (him included). Before I could make a decision, it became clear why Loki chose this hall for his escape. The giant gate opened and the wind blew his hair out of his face and the guards against the wall. Outside there was another, smaller jet to pick him up.
"Loki!", I called and ran over to him.
He turned around. "Ah, you are here."
"Yes", I breathed and came to a stand. My heart was pounding in my chest not just because Loki talked to me but also because of the ridiculous and risky decision I had made in the last ten minutes. And everytime I looked into his green eyes, I felt his lips on mine again.
Loki stretched his hand out to me. I stared at it and happy butterflies rose in my belly, but I may have been to hesitant to hide what I really desired at the moment. My longing for him wasn't exactly satisfied with that kiss.
He catched me gazing at his lips and chuckled. "You still don't have enough?"
"I have never been kissed like that", I whispered, almost surprised that my voice could be heard over the sound of machines and the wind. "Not by somebody so ..." I stopped talking.
"By somebody you desired so much?", he grinned. "Truly a torture if you are hungry for someone instead of something, right?"
Now the blush from our first encounter was nothing against the flaming red coating my face.
"S-sorry", I responded quietly. "I ... it's just ..."
"Oh, don't say sorry for that", he responded and flicked his finger. I saw an illusion glow up where the jet picking Loki up couldn't see it. It was three guards, and they ran towards Loki. He pretended to fight against them and let them shove him to me, and we stumbled out of the view of his henchmen. The real guards were too occupied with dying to notice us.
As soon as we were out of the view, the illusion disappeared.
Loki turned to me and pushed me against the wall, standing so close to me that it made my head swim. He glanced down at me, eyes glittering, while I practically devoured every new detail of his face.
"I lied", I said. "I have never been kissed like that by anybody."
"You lied", he repeated and smirked wickedly. "I like liars."
And with that, he kissed me. I could tell he was trying (and succeeding) to put even more rough passion into the kiss than into the one at the cell, and it felt like he was gobbling my existence, like he was feeling the same raging hunger that filled me from head to toe.
"Don't ever", he said in small breath breaks between the kisses, "feel - sorry - for that."
I moaned a high moan and tugged at his lips to show him I understood. Loki chuckled again and broke the kiss. He licked his lips, and as he noticed me watching that incredulously, he grinned and did it again slowly. My face was glowing.
"Now, would you accompany me?", he asked and pulled me into the view of his jet with one hand holding mine.
I nodded and entwined my fingers with his.
"Then trust me", he said. And then Loki jumped and pulled me with him into the open sky.
_

Again, it has been a while since I have seen Avengers, and I hope you are not too bothered by all the wrong details of this scene :) Sleep well!