Temperature (2/2 | smut)

Warning: SMUT/LEMON. enjoy ;)
_

We kiss, and as we do, our hands start wandering. I shyly touch him here and there, and as he sighs from my fingers, my heart swells and I get more brave. I never did or felt anything like that, but wow, it is fun.

"You are doing so well, my love", Loki sighs in the middle of kissing.

My face reddens and I feel a constant tingle that is starting in my belly, like a pot that is overboiling and contents flowing around. I pull away to breath for a quick second and beam at him. Then I expose my neck by tilting my head to the side.

Loki smirks. "You liked that?"

I nod and he bends down to kiss the exposed skin. I close my eyes as I feel his heavenly lips, curling, kissing, and here and there a little bite.

The tingle slowly settles as a heavy weight in my lower belly, between my legs. Especially as I feel the tip of Loki's member touch my leg. The thought that I arouse him makes it all so much better. I stroke with my fingernails down his belly and stop right before I reach his intimate zone.

He moans and leans forward, the feeling of being in control is like honey.

"You want me to do it again?", I whisper.

"Yes", sighs Loki.

I bite into his ear. "Then get me to bed."

A mischievous expression flies over his face and he half carries me to bed to push me on it. I fall backwards into the pillows and Loki climbs on top of me, what is an incredibly sexy view. I feel a little helpless in a good way, as he towers over me, his hair falling over his shoulders, coming down for me to kiss me again. It takes my breath away.

Soon, one hand is touching my breast and the other is slowly wandering down, making my belly quiver, fingertip for fingertip.

"That's what you've been doing to me, love", he murmurs into the kiss.

I moan.

His fingers reach the sensitive area between my legs and start massaging it. I feel the need inside me growing stronger, I push my hips towards his fingers.

"Are you ready?", Loki whispers into my ear.

My heart pounds faster and my blood rushes through my body. "Mh, yes, but be careful ..."

Loki gently kisses my neck. "As careful as I can be."

I pant and then I feel it. His member slowly inserting into me, centimeter for centimeter. The first three seconds it's hard to take, everything feels too tight, but then it can't be tight enough. My breathing goes faster and I moan again, taking all of him in.

"Is it okay?", he asks carefully.

I bend towards him. "More."

Loki smirks. "I guess that's a yes."

In an attempt to relieve some of my tension, I clench my lower muscles. Loki hisses and collapses onto me, creating delicate friction that makes me do it again.

"Oh my- (y/n), oh my gods, just like that, ahh ..." He lifts himself up just to cover me in kisses and thrust for the first time.

I drag my nails shamelessy over his back, beg for more, kiss him, touch him ... everything is reduced to instincts, to make the raging arousal inside me grow. And it works, with every thrust I come closer to a climax I am sure my own hands couldn't get me.

Loki grunts and picks up the pace, making us wind in the sheets. It gets faster and faster until both of us can't hold it anymore. I come and a wave of tension and relieve rolls over me, makes me clench a couple of times, what makes him throw his head back and come himself. I watch how his body arches and presses itself inside me, his glorious muscles working and incredible pleasure in his expression. After that, he lies down on me.

I exhale and stroke his back. "That was one of the best things I have ever felt."

I feel Loki's smile. "I can say the same, darling. And you are comfortable now? Do you feel any pain or something?"

I smile and stroke his hair. "No, not at all."

_

So it's another smut, guys. I hope you like it. I think I get more and more comfortable with such stuff, I kind of start to see the beautiful parts in smut :) Have a nice evening!